Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Daytona Beach Florida Meet, March 28&29 2009

XRUNX

Reaction score
im looking for some i worded that post wrong my bad.

aha bout the last post man im probly gonna head out reall early to either meet up wit tampa crew then orlando crew not sure wich but anyways naw man i actually got a driff set of headlights because i dont think i woulda givin u the old ones they looked bad the crazing got horrible looked scrached reall bad but i might be interested in the intake :top:

denzel05

Reaction score
im looking for stock tail lights if anyone has them aviable im will to trade.[/quote]

pumo, I got stock tails for sale $ 50 . There yours if you want em :top:

pumo420

Reaction score
aha bout the last post man im probly gonna head out reall early to either meet up wit tampa crew then orlando crew not sure wich but anyways naw man i actually got a driff set of headlights because i dont think i woulda givin u the old ones they looked bad the crazing got horrible looked scrached reall bad but i might be interested in the intake :top:

the intake is pretty nice i like alot pretty easy to install, we can work somethin out.

im looking for stock tail lights if anyone has them aviable im will to trade.

pumo, I got stock tails for sale $ 50 . There yours if you want em :top:[/quote]

ill take them. :biggrin:

fuseaku

Reaction score
I'm bringing a grill to the park on Saturday, so my advice you all of you is to bring what you want to be grilled... pretty simple I think. And if you don't want grilled food we can just order those people some pizza or chinese or whatever the hell you want... it's all around here.

I will say that Sam's Club has some killer steaks! yum!

Coopstain

Reaction score
Since we'll be going to get some groceries and what-not anyways after work today... Is this still a go? :hmmmm2: We talked about the whole Little Ceaser's deal WAY back on page 5 of this thread. Wayne R said that he was bringing hot dogs, brats, and whatever else is about to expire in his fridge. :laugh: Me and the wife are down for the pizza! 5 buck fits allot better in my pocket than some brats. Just trying to get an idea of how lunch is going down on Saturday. I'd hate to get all the way down there to find out that nobody said anything, yet brought a bunch of food with them.:motz: Then I would have to hear it, since I'm empty handed.

Buck :driver:

Well Derek said he is definitly bringing his grill to the park.... I dont see why we couldnt just do both pizza and grill stuff. The pizza stuff is cheap, so if everyone throws in 10 bucks or so, we should be set for pizza and the food run to Sams or BJ's... BYOB tho (at least I am... and if there is a keg for that night.. i throw in some cash for that too)

Viet2100

Reaction score
I'm startin my road trip right now!! See you all on Saturday!!!

Wayne R

Reaction score
Well Derek said he is definitly bringing his grill to the park.... I dont see why we couldnt just do both pizza and grill stuff. The pizza stuff is cheap, so if everyone throws in 10 bucks or so, we should be set for pizza and the food run to Sams or BJ's... BYOB tho (at least I am... and if there is a keg for that night.. i throw in some cash for that too)

Well.....we will need a snack, so I'll have 30 Hot Dogs, 18 Brats, and 18 Smoked Sausages for grillin'.....:wink:

speckdzl4shzl

"Gym Junkie"
Reaction score
So if you ain't coming, I don't need to bring the wheel and tire, then.....:eviltongue:

:biggrin::biggrin:

oh yeah i forgot about that. i ended up just buying a used tire. thanks for the offer though.

TacoSpeed08

Reaction score
sorry guys i'm gunna have to back out of this one.....:thumpdown:

You're not funny. Thought you were headin to...uhhh, Miami... tomorrow?

Holy hell, a snack?! haha :laugh:

hey, if you're grillin' I'm in. I'll give you some cash if we're strapped for supplies.
Been eating pizza all week, starting to taste the same. :rolleyez:

Last edited:
Top Bottom