Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FINAL PRODUCT; PCed stockers and new rubber

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Picked em up today. Rushed home and got the 22s off and got these on. Man what a difference in weight. I think they came out great. Debatin on subd the chrome Yota emblem since I am goin away from chrome. I love the new look myself. No more Ballin Status, but I love the sporty look KETCHUP has now. The rims are just a little bit darker than the stripes. The pics make it worse. They aren't that bad. Took em buy to show Carlos, MANCHEX and let him drive with the stockers on instead of the 22s. The 22s are officiall on CL.

DSCF5022-9.jpg

DSCF5019-8.jpg

DSCF5023-7.jpg

DSCF5020-10.jpg

DSCF5021-7.jpg

DSCF5025-10.jpg

DSCF5024-8.jpg

No pics of the front yet. MY babah is lookin ugly up front. No grills (at powder coat being painted flat black). Only thin chrome left will be the eblems, lugs, and the polished mag tip. Never thought I would get rid of my chrome, but I had a wild streak lately with my moddin!!! :biggrin:

EAT UR HEART OUT ICEMAN!!!! :rockon:

XRnRElite77

Reaction score
Looks sick Keith..... um..... something is missing bro............

YOUR DROP :biggrin:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Looks sick Keith..... um..... something is missing bro............

YOUR DROP :biggrin:

yea, the SS is just not low enough for me now. DJM comin in the next few months. STand by for recall!! :biggrin:

ntinhri

Reaction score
Im glad I got rid of my 20"s! Havent looked back since!

KETCHUP

Reaction score
also, finally got in my plate(s) (rear damaged in crash)) Only needed one. Now I got too. Anyone want a KTCHUP plate souvenir from TEXAS???
IMG00633-20100331-1506.jpg

MusTrd

Reaction score
Nice Keith, if you paint your tail gate handle like BlackCat, you should match it up with your stripes :biggrin:

I kind of figure that would be your plan anyway

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Nice Keith, if you paint your tail gate handle like BlackCat, you should match it up with your stripes :biggrin:

I kind of figure that would be your plan anyway

yea, been think about it. not somethin I am doin right now. kinda have to be careful with mixin the stripes. That is why I didn't put the stripes thru the hood scoop. too hard on the eyeballs.....:biggrin:

COWBELL

Reaction score
looks good man:top:, personally i would keep the logo chrome, nice contrast with the wheel...same for the lugs.

As for the tail pipe i am going to black mine out, im tired of cleaning that thing.

would look good on yours i think

XrunnIT

Reaction score
looks a million times better!!! Nicely done man!

X-roller

Reaction score
Looks like shit......

ok i'm done hating now... lol :top: looking sexy!!

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
now hopefully your little footsie can make as good a recovery as ketchup made from surgery!!!

Top Bottom