Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Finally retuned/dyno'd

SUODRAXAH

Reaction score
I still wanna know what those pulse plugs will bring you too as far as hp. Maybe close to the 300 mark on a cold day...

Xacto

Reaction score
guys please remember he's dynoing with a dynopack. its a different config then how almost everone else dyno's. The most common dyno is a dynojet and supposed to be teh most accurate. Great run xacto, did that crackling popping noise go away?

I was talking to the operator and he said there's a guy in so cal who's dynapak reads way higher. the guy i was working with actually just took his dyno to a k and n dyno comp and his dyno read within 2% of the rollers, and that means it actually read lower on some. so yes these numbers are real wheel horse power

SUODRAXAH

Reaction score
So I think you are now officially the most powerful NA truck on here right?

Xacto

Reaction score
So I think you are now officially the most powerful NA truck on here right?

*shrug i think some other guy was making more torque than me. i think he's making about 297 rwtq but only 252 rwhp. i dunno what temperature he dyno'd at cause my torque numbers would be close to that at 70 degrees but my hp would be closer to 20 higher

shook

Reaction score
Those are badass numbers but I dont know how accurate that could be ? Imagine youre on a bicycle and your on a Dynojet pedaling, pushing your own weight compared to if someone were to lift up the rear wheel with no load on it. Youd be able to pedal alot easier with the rear wheel up, spinning it faster with less effort right ?. :hmmmm2:

Last edited:

shook

Reaction score
Could that also be the reason why his AFR reading was so high ? because there was alot less load on the engine ?

Xacto

Reaction score
Those are badass numbers but I dont know how accurate that could be ? Imagine youre on a bicycle and your on a Dynojet pedaling, pushing your own weight compared to if someone were to lift up the rear wheel with no load on it. Youd be able to pedal alot easier with the rear wheel up, spinning it faster with less effort right ?. :hmmmm2:

guys these numbers are accurate. he has tested his dyno against over 20 standard roller dyno's and his is within 2% of the others, either lower reading or higher. had i taken this to a roller dyno i may have actually gotten a HIGHER reading.

Nighthawk2207

Reaction score
Nice numbers man, So all you did was a intake, header,exhaust an tune an you threw down 260 rwhp Im workin that way myself, what do you think you would run in the 1/4 mile with that?

Top Bottom