Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

*FOR SALE: URD Cold Air Intake & MAF Calibrator*

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
URD intake is slightly used, only on the truck for a few thousand miles, filter is not even dirty, never driven in rain or dusty conditions. These are out of stock on URD's site so here's your chance if you've been waiting! $180 + shipping

URD MAF calibrator NEVER USED, wires still untapped, ready to install, comes with tune guide CD. $180 + shipping

I will sell them together or separate. If sold together, I will do $360 shipped. These items are a great combo.

:top:

XRLover25

Reaction score
you have no idea how bad I want that maf calibrator!!! I would get in trouble if I bought it... 150+shipping??

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
It's literally brand new and they retail for $210 so I think I'll be able to get $180. I'm pretty firm on the price for it. Thanks for the offer though.:top:

XRLover25

Reaction score
It's literally brand new and they retail for $210 so I think I'll be able to get $180. I'm pretty firm on the price for it. Thanks for the offer though.:top:

:motz: If you don't get any offers for 180, I will help you out with 150!! (maybe a little more if you sweet talk me)

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
Ok I'm gonna give everyone some time to see this but if not, you got first dibs.

XRLover25

Reaction score
Can you tune everything yourself with the calibrator? Or do you need to dyno?

07SWB

Reaction score
if you still have the MAF calib in about 3 weeks ill buy it from you for $180 shipped

LEX-RUNNER

Reaction score
If there are sill available next week I will take them off your hands. need the shipping cost to 91789:top:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
I believe its black, and I'm not 100% sure, but I believe it may be taken. One of the other Las Vegas guys (Ninja17) was saying that he got it.

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
I remember X-Rizzo's being polished... He offered to trade me a while black when was first about to get my black one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom