Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FS: Acer Aspire One Netbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Since I just got a new computer, I don't have a need for this. Figure I would try to sell it here before I list it on eBay. I removed all of my personal stuff off of it and restored it to the factory settings. So whoever buys this will have to do the normal Windows updates and whatnot.

And FYI -- here is one just like it on eBay for sale (which also has the specs listed): http://cgi.ebay.com/Acer-Aspire-One...03437342?pt=Laptops_Nov05&hash=item3368e9131e

Because of it's size, I know a lot of people like to keep these in their vehicles for data logging, tuning, etc...

I'm asking 150.00 SHIPPED (continental US).

Attachments

• netbook.jpg
    netbook.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 56
  • netbook1.jpg
    netbook1.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 63
  • netbook2.jpg
    netbook2.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 57

05XR

Reaction score
These are great computers. I have a blue one and it is surprisingly fast for its size/specs. You can upgrade it to 2gb of ram for next to nothing too, and that makes a huge difference.

I use this data logging the X1. Perfect little netbook for inside the XR

Good Luck

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
I really wanna grab this from you dvid but I dunno if I can spare the money at the moment

2006nightrider

Reaction score
These are great computers. I have a blue one and it is surprisingly fast for its size/specs. You can upgrade it to 2gb of ram for next to nothing too, and that makes a huge difference.
Yup --> http://www.walmart.com/ip/PNY-Optim...p-SODIMM-Memory-Module-MN2048SD2-667/12321743

I use this data logging the X1. Perfect little netbook for inside the XR

Good Luck
Exactly.

And back when I had my WRX, I drove up to northern VA to meet up with a guy from the Subie forums to tune my car. When I get there, he whips out a netbook, plugs it into my car and re-tuned my WRX in a matter of minutes.

I really wanna grab this from you dvid but I dunno if I can spare the money at the moment
I was about to hook you up with a great deal on this...until I saw that you misspelled my name ^^:rolleyez:

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
2006nightrider said:
I was about to hook you up with a great deal on this...until I saw that you misspelled my name ^^:rolleyez:

blame it on my iPhone and being half asleep lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom