Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Got robbed by my sister ! So pissed !

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
For Christmas my parents bought me clothes and as a surprise gave me $800. Well today I finally got around to putting it in the bank and $400 was missing. My sister stole my Christmas gift and the worse part was she denied ever knowing about it... She got in my face like a ho from a bad cops rerun and screamed at me ,threatening to have me brutalized and shot by her new boyfriend... Of course me being the way I am I was right back in her face calling her all kinds of names ,while she smugly said " I wish you would hit me ,so I could call the cops on you"! I'm so pissed, it was supposed to kill a large chunk of my last bill! Just thought I'd vent !

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Well first I told my mother, her response at first was " are you sure you didnt drop it or put it in the bank already?" ..My father's response was you know your sister is a lying thief you should have put it in the bank sooner and hid your money better... She's dating a hillbilly cops reject and he's as trashy as she is... My mother is upset for me ,because of what I was going to do with it and said she was so happy she was able to give it to me ....

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
how do you know she stole it?
Only I knew where my money was. Besides that the only people in the house are myself and my parents and my dogs..... My folks aren't going to take it ,they gave it to me ,and I know I didn't spend it ..... It couldn't have just grown legs and walked off...My sister is a jobless ,ambitionless ,skank .

o5oldblue

Reaction score
wow...Can't believe your own sister would do something like that. Set her up by putting something she wants in your room and a use a video recorder. Talk loud enough when she is there about what you have and catch her in the act on the next heist.

xtoplinex

Reaction score
That's lame.. stab here in the face... What an asshole. :deadhorse:

Reaction score
Dude blood is thicker than water money should not break you! forgive and move on its not worth the time and negative output she must have needed it more than you so what would Jesus do.?

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Dude blood is thicker than water money should not break you! forgive and move on its not worth the time and negative output she must have needed it more than you so what would Jesus do.?
No ,its the principle behind it . This isn't the first time she has done this . She stole from me before and my parents . If she would just admit to doing the things she does without lying about it, I could probably forgive and forget . I'd still want my money back though.

That's lame.. stab here in the face... What an asshole. :deadhorse:
wish I could trust me lol

Last edited:

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
do you hear banjos where you live?

Of course not though I dolive our in a rural area .I and my family ,with the exception of my sister, are educated . She and I along with my other sister were all brought up the same way . Don't know why she is the way she is ,but I think she's mentally ill... She'd lie about the color of the sky.

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
Breath...... take a step back....... breath...it is a super piss off but there isn't much you can do about it. Its gone.......

I know your venting and that is a good thing. I would be super pissed too.

Karma is a bitch and it will come back to haunt her. She will need you for something, help, something and then ur too busy. She will in time get what is coming to her

darthyota

Reaction score
Damn dude that really sucks too bad there isnt something more you could do more about it

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Breath...... take a step back....... breath...it is a super piss off but there isn't much you can do about it. Its gone.......

I know your venting and that is a good thing. I would be super pissed too.

Karma is a bitch and it will come back to haunt her. She will need you for something, help, something and then ur too busy. She will in time get what is coming to her
Well lets just say I already got even ,and the best part is she has no clue...Waiting for Karma takes too long .However ,I do think I went a little over board ,but I think I'm justified . I can't confront her ,she'll just lie and avoid me ot she'll do what she did tonight and get hostile and go all white trash crazy !

o5oldblue

Reaction score
Well lets just say I already got even ,and the best part is she has no clue...Waiting for Karma takes too long .However ,I do think I went a little over board ,but I think I'm justified . I can't confront her ,she'll just lie and avoid me ot she'll do what she did tonight and get hostile and go all white trash crazy !

Just remember 2 wrong don't make a right but...IT SURE MAKES IT EVEN. lol

Top Bottom