Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Got robbed by my sister ! So pissed !

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Just remember 2 wrong don't make a right but...IT SURE MAKES IT EVEN. lol
(negative) x (negative) = Positive right? Well It works with math lol.... To get serious I probably shouldnt have done what I did to get even ,but I'm so sick of her smug attitude and for her to blatantly lie to my face and threaten me ! I finally snapped ...!

bombs

"Affliction Guy"
Reaction score
Only I knew where my money was.

Then how did she find it? Did she waterboard you to find out?

This story has drawn me in like a bug to the zapper.
Whatever you did to get even, I hope that you can put it on youtube.
Actually, if you were to just start doing all sorts of hijinx and record it, I'm sure that would get you pretty even for sure.
Something else to think about, why would she need to steal it from you anyway? I know that you don't like her right now, but keep your eyes open for anything. Substance abuse, complsive gambling, things like that. I know that it's far fetched and she may just go out and buy soem juicy cotoure, but better to be safe. I would be generally concerned if she needed to steal the money rather than ask for some, of hint about an expensive purse she wants.

mrs. ntinhri

Reaction score
Breath...... take a step back....... breath...it is a super piss off but there isn't much you can do about it. Its gone.......

I know your venting and that is a good thing. I would be super pissed too.

Karma is a bitch and it will come back to haunt her. She will need you for something, help, something and then ur too busy. She will in time get what is coming to her

Glad someone else believes in Karma and knows that people get whats coming to them :wink:

rexrunner

Reaction score
Damn that blows. But Damn 800 cash for christmas! Your doing something right

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Then how did she find it? Did she waterboard you to find out?

This story has drawn me in like a bug to the zapper.
Whatever you did to get even, I hope that you can put it on youtube.
Actually, if you were to just start doing all sorts of hijinx and record it, I'm sure that would get you pretty even for sure.
Something else to think about, why would she need to steal it from you anyway? I know that you don't like her right now, but keep your eyes open for anything. Substance abuse, complsive gambling, things like that. I know that it's far fetched and she may just go out and buy soem juicy cotoure, but better to be safe. I would be generally concerned if she needed to steal the money rather than ask for some, of hint about an expensive purse she wants.

Well she's still denying it ,but like I said before only my parents and I live here ,with my sister in and out for days at a time. She only stays when she flat on her ass, which lately has been all the time. She refuses to look for work and with her severely limited educational backgroundshe couldn't get a job flipping burgers. She engaged to a guy she's known for 2 weeks and he is way shady ,jobless and on welfare, if this gives you an idea of what she's like? My mother keeps telling me maybe I dropped it or spent it ,because of her daughters continued denial. It wasn't all $100 either it was all big bills 20's 50's etc. and there were only like 4 $100's ....Does anyone honestly think I would miss something like that? Right now I'm struggling ,even living at home, because my job hasn't been very generous on hours lately ....I was counting on that cash ,so it can't be my mistake! Oh and in my rage last night I failed to record my hijinks . Sorry lol OH and I suspect that she may have some self destructive habits as well ,but no one can prove it . If you confront her on anything she get hostile and runs away.

Damn that blows. But Damn 800 cash for christmas! Your doing something right
Lol I might be a bum sometimes ,but I take care of my parents . They're getting older and have issues doing some things ...I was happy when I got it ,and it wasn't "fun cash" either . It had a purpose !

Last edited:

livinginsa

Reaction score
What about her boyfriend. I have cameras everywhere at work and at home. Maybe, you need to put a camera in your bedroom, and brag about your income tax that you just received. Let her see some cash, and set the trap.

I had a friend that wanted to be either a Baptist minister or a cop. I asked him why those two, and he always said because of the money.

I had a cop apply for a job from me. I remember when he worked with a friend of mine and both of them stole tens of thousands of dollars from the company that they worked at. No way would I hire him because he is pure thief. Just saying, I would check out her boyfriend. You said he is a hillbilly cop. I have dealt with so many cops in my lives, and I have found that there isn't any difference between a cop from here and cop from Mexico. I could go and on about what I have seen when it comes to cops.

Either way, catch the one or two of them. Wish you lived here. I have 16 extra cameras that I can loan to you. If you want to borrow them, pm me. I hate those that think they can get over on someone, and then lie to their face. Even then, some of them don't think they did anything wrong.

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
You said he is a hillbilly cop..
LOl he isn't a cop ... He is a trashy hillbilly from a bad cops rerun haha .... With all that in mind he's a jobless , homeless drifter and I don't trust him. He was in my house only once and that was 3 days after I got the gift .However I don't know if he was upstairs? It seems like everytime my sister brings home a stray something goes missing !

off-road taco06

Reaction score
LOL whoever said "blood is thicker than water" and to let it slide is ridiculous. Family is only a word at a certain point. heres an example...

I HAD a cousin who borrowed $1000.00 from my Dad for rent and various other things he needed to get back on his feet (he just had a kid at the time too). The agreement was that when he started back at his job he would pay my pops in payments until it was paid off. (long story short) 4 or 5 months passed and no money and no contact at all from my cousin about the money... my dad tried calling him, leaving messages, going to his house etc. He shutoff his phone, stopped going to all the family outings and BBq's (xmas, thanksgiving, new years etc.). Soon after, my dad was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer and was in and out of hospitals for about 5 months until he was put on Hospice at our house and passed away after about 6 months from being diagnosed.

My cousin never called, stopped by, nothing. He knew what was going on because his mom (My aunt and my dads sister) was always there and he lived with her, so we knew he knew what was going on. Even when my pops was at home on hospice he never showed his face.

Guess who was at the funeral and now attends all family BBQ's and is back to normal ? That mofo I call a cousin. Its like once my pops passed away, all debts were dropped and everything was OK now... Man just typing this makes my blood boil. Has since never even attempted to pay my mom money or say anything on the matter. And he has to live with that for the rest of his life. He knows he ****ed up, but is just a coward to face it like a man.

Lesson learned: Family is only a word when people pull shady ass shit like that. Ohh yeah guess what he used the $1000.00 for ? To buy drugs and sell but ended up smoking more then he sold.

FAMILY IS ONLY A WORD UNTIL THEY CAN PROVE TO YOU THEY WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU, BROKE OR RICH, IN GOOD OR BAD HEALTH. FAMILY GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND. He is not family to me anymore. I feel for you Blackxrunner05, sucks man. good luck !

absolut

Reaction score
Damn! by your own blood. WTF ! dope kick her in the NEck.

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
I can't lay a hand on her or she'll call the cops on me like I'm the cirminal ! All she'll so is deny deny deny until she's blue in the face! I'll never know for sure ,but the evidence weighs heavily against her as this is a behavior she's shown before! She is asking to move back in ,because she's flat on her ass ,as always, with a loser bf! She is afraid to come back ,because she has to face me . She knows I'll never let it die ; I'll give her hell every day until she either moves away or admits it ! The word " Family " doesn't mean what it used to and especially not to my sister ! Off-Road taco06 I hear you man and thats complete horse shit ! I'd rub it in his face every day just to watch him squirm!

xrgilly

Reaction score
well u could always move out and then u dont ever have to deal with her ever again done and done

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
well u could always move out and then u dont ever have to deal with her ever again done and done
Wish I could trust me... There are quite a few things keeping me here the biggest issue is financial .

redarkx

Reaction score
Man, that's uncool bro. I've got "family" just like that's well. Dead beat cousins and what not. I'm just glad my new job moved me away from them, and now these people are calling wanting to come up here?!? Haven't talked to them in years! Some people just want what's yours, and that's all there is to it. Hope whatever you did pans out, and is legal. Lol! Hopefully she comes clean, and rid of the habits.

X-Pablo

Reaction score
She's your sister for life, and karma is a bitch, I would just never forget that or her for stealing it, but if you knew your sister was a thieving bitch, then you should've put that money in the bank sooner.
or maybe it was her boyfriend, either way sister is too blame.

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
She's your sister for life, and karma is a bitch, I would just never forget that or her for stealing it, but if you knew your sister was a thieving bitch, then you should've put that money in the bank sooner.
or maybe it was her boyfriend, either way sister is too blame.
Saying I took too long to put it in the bank makes me sound like I wanted it to happen . I know my sis is a thiefing bitch ,however she's hardly ever home, so I didn't expect it . You sound like my dad for saying I shouldn't have waited to put it in the bank so long. I only go into town twice a week and thats to go to work . I'd leave for wok without it and remember about it when I was half way to work ...

Top Bottom