Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Help P0301, 0351, 0352, etc.

Reaction score
He sold anything he could so he could buy more stuff....I'm not worried about spending some $ but if the x1 is f'd in no way am I gonna buy the ucon cause that be a pretty penny. I will talk it over with my friend that works for Toyota and see if he has a clue how to to all that. He's a master tech but never did any aftermarket work on cars but sure he has more of a clue then me. I'm gonna go thru all the truck part that are left in the basement and see what I can find. Probly post some pics of stuff and see what I got. Thanx for helpin,I need this truck runnin cause I don't like rockin moms pt cruiser:(

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
Try to give gadget a call maybe he can help you out with the x1 tune.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Don't get ahead of yourself Chris.....Looks like you've got it isolated down to that last code. Troubleshoot that code and I'm sure you'll figure it out. I'd put my money on it being fuel filter or the coil/injector that code is related to. The tune isn't just going to go bad randomly. There's no need to get into the X-1 unless you exhaust all the other avenues. Get on the phone with G and I'm sure you'll get it worked out.

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
What I meant is that Gadget can help him figure out how to work the x tune

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Ok I'll try to help clear the air on some things, John did sell his TRD injectors long ago so they should be long gone, in the truck now are the 668's from URD. The truck is tuned currently for gasoline and not e85. John did run e85 a few times a year but not very often as it was a PITA for him to get.

As for the OD pullies, I believe they are still on the truck, I purchased them from him the week that he passed and I am confident they are still there...

I wish I knew more about the X-1 to help out but I don't. I would suggest calling up Gadget at URD and he can help navigate X-tune.

If you want to change the fuel filter John should have put it on the drivers side right around where the cab meets the bed.

Hope you get the beast up and running soon, I am sure it's something simple:top:

Last edited:

butters607

Reaction score
Next step would be swap that coil to another cylinder....

Reaction score
Did the coil first day this started,was the easiest thing to do and it didn't follow. I've tried to reach out to gadget with little success....I'm willing to do my homework,just gotta know what to study. And I would like to get u what u bought from john.Give me more info.on what exactly it was pulley wise

butters607

Reaction score
Did the coil first day this started,was the easiest thing to do and it didn't follow. I've tried to reach out to gadget with little success....I'm willing to do my homework,just gotta know what to study. And I would like to get u what u bought from john.Give me more info.on what exactly it was pulley wise

Was that before or after you reset the battery!

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score

Yeah no worries, it was my intent to send you a pm once things were up and running with John/your truck, I spoke with Warren about it a while back and knew it was all going to work out eventually. Thanks for acknowledging it, but get the truck up and going then we'll work it out:top:

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
More info ya tease, what was it? Glad to hear she is up and running!! Good weather to go for a ride too!!:biggrin:

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Glad to hear your back up and running. Let us know what happened so that anyone who has this problem can remedy it as well.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Change of heart on the Ucon huh? We know what happened there, little birdie in your ear offering big discounts. Well done G. :rofl:

Reaction score
Ha ya hard to turn down the offer, but now my intercooler pump ain't turning on...never ends;)....I checked the fuse box that the wires go to,relay is clicking when plugged it back in...any other tricks....just wanna troubleshoot as fast as possible cause if its the pump I will overnight 1

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Comes with the territory of a heavily modded vehicle. I have to say I wish I had that problem :eviltongue:

Top Bottom