Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

help with tax return

What should I get with my tax return?

• APR X-1

Votes: 32 61.5%
  • Lightweight flywheel and stage 2 clutch

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Sittin Sic sway bar and URD trac bar

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Carbon fiber hood, MX grille and Altezza taillights

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New head unit (Alpine)

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • JBA headers, URD MAF Sensor Calibrator and TRD HP brake pads

Votes: 9 17.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

415XR

Reaction score
so... :hmmmm2:i cant decide what to get with my tax return. i should have 1200 to 1500 to play with.

APR X-1
Lightweight flywheel and stage 2 clutch
Sittin Sic sway bar and URD trac bar
Carbon fiber hood, MX grille and Altezza taillights
New head unit (Alpine)
JBA headers, URD MAF Sensor Calibrator and TRD HP brake pads

pumo420

Reaction score
i say go with the apr x-1 thats a really nice unit i really wanna get one but im not going to spend money on my truck for awhile.

quickshift93

Reaction score
see the x-1 as a good investment. can alway's change ur data with more adn more mods

XRnerr

Reaction score
I would buy the APR X-1 after a few modifications so that I can unlock its full potential, but thats just me:laugh:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
I say the APR X-1 cause that's what I'll be picking up for myself with my tax return...:biggrin:

can't go wrong with it. once you purchase that every performance after that can be reached with just a phone call to gadget...

dascheaten

Reaction score
If i had that kinda coin lurking around, i'd be all over the X-1.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
I voted apr x-1 Im tired of being slow, so should you :rock: (Ps I was afraid to post because I dont want to be limited to 12 posts per half a day.....:thumpdown: :bird:

Toyotaguy_7

Reaction score
x-1 i loved it the flywheel and clutch is fun and i hate altezzas

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
i would get the x-1. has so many capabilities and will just add to any other performance mods you get down the road :top:

415XR

Reaction score
I say the X-1. You should read through this X-1 Data logging article I put together. You'll get an idea of just some of the fun stuff you can do with it :top:

How To: X-1 & XTune Logging Part 1

Thanks for the info and nice job on the How To:adore:

I voted apr x-1 Im tired of being slow, so should you :rock: (Ps I was afraid to post because I dont want to be limited to 12 posts per half a day.....:thumpdown: :bird:
Trust me i am sic of being slow. but at the same time im too broke to be driveing fast( already paying wayyyy too much for insurance):argh:

Thanks for the input so far:top:

Last edited:

415XR

Reaction score
trade your XR in for a Tundra
:smile:

haha. ive got an 06 sitting at my parents house. ( for hauling all my tools around) almost considered tradin the x for the new tundra:stupid: but then i slapped myself. i love my X

WrecKaGeJPX

Reaction score
i voted for the x1. that is the first mod i am getting immediately after my blower. i will build from then on

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Guys - when titling your polls in this subforum please use a descriptive title. They show up on the homepage and a title of "Which 1?" doesn't really tell anyone WTF they're voting for.

Thanks!

415XR

Reaction score
Guys - when titling your polls in this subforum please use a descriptive title. They show up on the homepage and a title of "Which 1?" doesn't really tell anyone WTF they're voting for.

Thanks!
:ahhhhh:sorry boss wont happen again

Top Bottom