Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

July 2008 : TitanRattler813's 2007 RR

Status
Not open for further replies.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
is there anyway where you can blow up that pic of that X and that chick? to fit my desktop? i want a new wallpaper!!!

I think I can make this happen. Give me a day or two. :top:

BlackCat

Reaction score
Nice looking ride ! Almost as good a pose as your other infamous shot ! :biggrin:

TitanRattler813.jpg

Hitman

Reaction score
Congrats Sean! :rock:

You finally got photo recognition in a way that didn't involve you passing out :biggrin:

Too bad the girl isn't with the truck at all our meets :biggrin:

Congrats Sean!!!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: This is a Surprise big time, AZ representing XR-U 2 down many more to come :biggrin:.

Hey that girl didnt come to the Phx Mod Day what gives :motz:we need to do a model search to represent XR-U now :biggrin: Klint its time to get working!

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Congrats Sean:rockon:......Very, Very much deserved!!!!

Now change your sig to have the girl in there...

K2 - Good work on the extra addition up top!

05runner

Reaction score
Congrats bro and the extra mod is awesome too. Hell i was looking through the pics to get a close up.. Uhhhhh of the truck LOL...:top:

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
Sweet man! Well deserved and congratulations! :top: :rock:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think I can make this happen. Give me a day or two. :top:

I sat down to work on the wallpaper tonight and realized I didn't save a cutout version of the girl... so I went back to the website that I found the photo on and the gallery is broken.

I'll try again another night. :frown:

shaX 07

Reaction score
August 6th and still no new ROTM yet? I guess TitanRattler is going to carry on the legacy until they pick one for Aug 08 :biggrin: :top:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
August 6th and still no new ROTM yet? I guess TitanRattler is going to carry on the legacy until they pick one for Aug 08 :biggrin: :top:

We've got a new ROTM selected - I just haven't had time to work on the graphics yet. Hopefully tonight. :top:

Mrs. Stevenredx

"I Hit Things"
Reaction score
We've got a new ROTM selected - I just haven't had time to work on the graphics yet. Hopefully tonight. :top:

Its understandable. You have a job, wife, a baby & a 2 year old (i think Connor's 2) & I'm sure you have much more, anyway I don't see how you get stuff done the way you do. I only have one child & I never get anything done. :biggrin:

shaX 07

Reaction score

Nice... We wait in anticipation . . . . :biggrin: :top:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't see how you get stuff done the way you do.

Because I have a wife that does A LOT too. She works hard to keep the house clean, laundry done, kids bathed and fed, and she plays with the kids a lot too. She is an AWESOME mom and I very understanding and forgiving wife. And I'm not saying this b/c she might read it --- it's the truth. She is a strong woman - often times I think she's stronger that I could ever be. And she's a very loving and compassionate mother. The kids have been blessed to have her as a mom.

Without her, there is no way that I could handle all the things that I have now. I feel that we are a great compliment to one another and work well together as a team (even when we disagree). :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score

They usually run about a week (week and a half TOPS) into the following month. The "committee" usually know before the end of the month who the torch is passing on to. It just takes for the new person to get all their info out to K2 in a timely manner and for the master to work his XR-U magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom