Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

June 27 - MMA Fight in Norfolk

Are you going to the fight?

• Total voters

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My company has partnered with another company that organizes MMA fights. We've hosted three here in Central Virginia but are stepping it up for EFC4 (Elite Fighting Challenge).

June 27 will the be the next fight in Norfolk at Norfolk Scope. I was thinking that I may come down Friday the 26th and hang out with my homies and then maybe some of us could roll to the fight on Saturday?

Figured I would put out an early feeler. Our last fight was just this past weekend. You can get more info, pics and videos here:
http://www.elitefightingchallenge.com/

It would give me a great excuse to come down and see my boyz in deep VA.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
that's BA Klint...:rockon: I wish I could attend but that's on the other side of the country for me...can't wait to see you guys bring/help promote a fight to vegas...:biggrin:

VaBchXRunner

"The Bargain Baron"
Reaction score
OHH, you know I'm down for this. Just ask the crew how big of a MMA fan I am:rock:
Just let me know when, where or who to get tickets from? Can u get tickets?

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just let me know when, where or who to get tickets from? Can u get tickets?

Yeah - as soon as tickets are available I'll let you guys know. This will be our first Pro-Am fighting event. All previous fights have been amateur, although very skilled, trained fighters. This one should be pretty epic.

I'll also post to this thread as soon as the card is available with all the fighters.

How far is your place from Scope? Would you be down for hosting a little meet Friday/Saturday night? I'd like to roll down the night before to spend some good times with the infamous VAB crew. :biggrin:

VaBchXRunner

"The Bargain Baron"
Reaction score
I'm about 15 mins from the scope. I would def host a meet but my baby boy is due june 24th, so I can't really commit to anything that close to the birth.
Sure we can get something together though:top:

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
im in Klint, haven't seen you in a while :top:

Justin

Tapp

Reaction score
hmmmmm...i might try and do this...

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Let's roll up in that piece with a convoy!!! :driver: To hell with a limo, I think 15-20 X's would get more attention.

xrunish

Reaction score
im down to roll out. my cousin is like a 2nd degree blackbelt in tae kwon do and taught muay thai so im sure he's down... (subaru drive) for itll be like 15-20 x's and one bright ass souped up subaru haha

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
if im off I got your 6

Let me know if you're off once we get a little closer Steve and we'll roll down together. :top:

im down to roll out. my cousin is like a 2nd degree blackbelt in tae kwon do and taught muay thai so im sure he's down... (subaru drive) for itll be like 15-20 x's and one bright ass souped up subaru haha

The more the merrier. As soon as tickets go up for sale, I'll let you guys know. What I may do is just sell tickets through the XRU store so that I can buy an entire section to ensure we all get to sit together. :rock:

Also - any of you military guys down there, be sure to tell your buddies about the fight. I'd be great to have a killer turnout for our first fight in Norfolk/VAB area.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
BUMP! Tickets are for sale now. I need to know how many people are interested in going. Poll added. Please only vote Yes if you know you can make it.

Mrs.K2

Argh, Oy Duncha-Know-Now
Reaction score
Yeah well we'll "discuss" it some more when you get home! :biggrin:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yardie and 07xrnr are in... anyone else? I need to know probably by the end of next week to get tickets. I dunno if I get the more-special tickets or not. I'll check with my bosses today and see if they'll give me some of the reserved seats.

Top Bottom