Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

just lowered.. with pics.

Shanes56

Reaction score
Truck looks sick and I agree the first drop picture should be submitted to the Calendar

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
looking good :biggrin: ...wish i would have gotten a rr ...always looks clean

MORCHEEZ: When RRs and SWBs are dirty, they look dirty. When BSPs are dirty, they look stealth!:laugh:

PLCX-RUNNER: Awesome stance with the drop. Mine still looks like a Pre-Runner! Need to drop it, but I think I'm gonna go with exhaust first...

hrspwr236

Reaction score
That drop looks real nice especially being an rr, looks hundred times better

Jonathan

Reaction score
Looks good can i have your tail lights:dontknow:

PLCX

Reaction score
thanks alot guys. it means alot to me to hear some nice things about my ride because alot of time and money in her.

Xample

Reaction score
about time peter...lol
looks good dude:top:

Xample

Reaction score
now you need that boost under your foot....gotta show your brother whats up:top:

PLCX

Reaction score
haha i no, its on hold till we move into our new house. its gonna be a winter project for me and my dad. we got a really nice 4 post lift so that should help to

DallasCowboys

Banned
Reaction score
it was a custom kit that i bought from gsx-r here on the forum. at the lowest point its 5 1/2 in off the ground
I was about 2 ask where u got that drop from. How is it lowered in the front?? Never mind. (coils springs) I had a bad exp. with custom coil springs with my last vehicle. I hope yours exp. is better than mine. Looks great!!

PLCX

Reaction score
new vernon nj. its like 20 min from where i live now

nxrunner

Reaction score
Nice pics and your truck is definetly looking sweet.

I was reading you sig though and was wondering what kind of tires your running??? :dontknow: LOL

urd s/c wiating, urd short shifter, custom upper grill wire mesh, lower grill paint to match, custom suede seats, suede headliner/ a-pillars, JL sound system, eclipse 6 1/2" nav unit, jba headers, flow master exstaust, porsche 996 tip, k&n intake, tint, painted rear latch handle, shaved anntena, , 20" wheels chrome, kdw bf goodwrench, stoptect big brakes, desion i-pod car dock, piaa head light and fog light bulbs,smoked tail lights, ECU- jet, valentine one radar in the rearview

:rock: :hahaha:

DallasCowboys

Banned
Reaction score
Ok. As we talked about a minute ago here is the XR the day I bought it. The pics r foggy cause it was very humid in Alvin,Texas on this day. The wheels r 20s 275/40s
X-Runner001.jpg
X-Runner003.jpg

Top Bottom