Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Keep Ms. Stevenredx's mother in your thoughts/prayers

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Ms. Stevenredx just found out on Friday that her mother has been diagnosed with breast cancer, it's also a very rare type that only effects 1-7% of breast cancer patients. Test are still being ran to see how bad it is and what approach will be taken but it's going to be a long and hard road for all of the family and I wanted to request that everyone keeps Ash and her family in your thoughts and prayers. It's going to take a lot of support and love from family and friends to make this as easy as it can be.

Thanks everyone!

ACE OF SPADE X

Reaction score
alwyas hate to here news like this:thumpdown:...best wishes to you and ur family man

Venomous_X

Reaction score
oh my god, that is horrible news.....Ash ill be sure to have my family say a prayer for you guys and your family!!! Please keep us posted!

RedXr

Reaction score
I went through this with my Mom, although its about 7 years, I remember it like yesterday.

Hope all goes well, she will surely be in my prayers.

ntinhri

Reaction score
Sucks to hear this news!!!!!!!!! I wish I could do something other than pray for her!!

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
That sucks to hear. I hope Ash is doing alright Steven. I will keep her family in my prayers and tell her I hope everything works out for the best.

05runner

Reaction score
Keep your head up Ms. Ash be strong for her. Sorry to hear that news just as you were im sure. Ill keep you and your family in mind when i say my prayers. :smile:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
I hate news like this, but my prayers go out for Ash and her family.

SX TOY

Reaction score
I helped my father when he was battling cancer. just try to stay positive for her
my thoughts will be with you and your family

COWBELL

Reaction score
Thats sad to hear man... best of luck to her and your family and lets all hope the docs can find a way to treat it and take care of it! This runs in my wifes family (not sure of the type though) :frown: but it's scary none the less

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
Sucks to hear this horrible news, hope that whatever treatment is chosen helps her beat the cancer.

InkedRunner

Reaction score
I hope for the best.

I am afraid of the day that I have to deal with someone I love being diagnosed with Cancer.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
your family is in our prayers. Keep us posted Steven. Hope everything works out for the good.

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Thanks everyone, all the little comments mean a lot to Ash.

Jay Swift

"The Philippine Bean"
Reaction score
My prayers go out to you, Ash, and the family.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
My prayers are with all of you.

Mrs. Stevenredx

"I Hit Things"
Reaction score
I know that some of you know me & some of you don't, but I wanted to thank each and everyone of you for what you have said, it really means a lot. This is very hard for me right now & I know it gets worse before it gets better. Wednesday is going to be even harder we meet with the surgeon & find out if it has spread or not. You never know how much people love you until you go through something like this & I have some great peeps out there. Thanks again for your support guys.

MusTrd

Reaction score
Sorry to hear, she is in my prayers. MD Anderson here in Houston is a world renown cancer research hospital. If she could make it here for treatment she has someplace to stay free for whats its worth. http://cancer.about.com/od/treatmentoptions/tp/tophospitals.htm

x2, my uncle underwent some trials at MD Anderson in Houston. He showed some signs of improvement, but it had just progressed too far or maybe the trial just didn't work out. Regardless, your mom and family will be in my prayers as well.

Top Bottom