Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Merry Christmas from XRU

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just wanted to take a second on behalf of myself and the XRU Staff and wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. Let us remember as we sit down to Christmas Eve dinner with our families and when we're opening gifts tomorrow what this season is really about. From me and my family to yours, have a very Merry Christmas and thank you for being such a special part of this online family.

Attachments

• Merry_Christmas.jpg
    Merry_Christmas.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 236

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
Especially a very Merry Christmas to all who have and are serving in our military.

Thank You.

TRD-X

Reaction score
Especially a very Merry Christmas to all who have and are serving in our military.

Thank You.
I'll second that! Big thanks to you guys your the best!!:adore::adore:Merry Christmas!

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!

Remember to be safe out there, a lot of people drink and drive:thumpdown:. We don't need to lose any more trucks (BSP's especially:eviltongue::laugh:).

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

BlackCat

Reaction score
"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." (NIV)

RedXr

Reaction score
at work :(

Merry Christmas

Same here. :argh:

Thanks to everyone that has provided the lol's, rofls, the gtfo's and omg's over the past year. Of the things I have, XRU is a standout. Cant wait for some more in the 2010. Merry Christmas everyone. :smile:

Shanes56

Reaction score
"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." (NIV)

and for this I am greatful :top::adore:

07XRsteve

Reaction score
Workin :thumpdown: who gets there car washed on X-mas eve but o well merry X-mas

ntinhri

Reaction score
I love the top of the home page! Merry x-mas to all.. PLEASE enjoy the time spent with all your family!

Jay Swift

"The Philippine Bean"
Reaction score
Merry X-Mas to my extended XRU family!!! :rock:

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Merry X-mas and happy holidays to all my XRU brothers and sisters. :top:

SSSXR

Reaction score
MARY KRISSMASS!!!!! don't worry im locking up my BSP over the holidays cause my fridge is full of Bailey's and Eggnogg!!! lol my family gatherings are da best!

Top Bottom