Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

midwest meet for 2010

thunder24685

Reaction score
I know its early but maybe if planned early enough we could get some more x's to show up..We have x-fest east and sometimes x-fest west how bout x-fest midwest found this all truck national event that is held near kc for the last 11yrs i think it would be great to host an x-fest event for all us midwestern x's here next year i know there isnt that many of us on here but i think we could represent ...maybe get big enough we could get some sponsors like x-fest east http://www.alltrucknats.com/index.htm

Last edited:

Trick61

Reaction score
Totally down for this!!!! :top:

I might even be able to get us into the Kansas Speedway for photos!!!
Lets make this happen!:rockon:

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
you know im down for this! just have let me know when! maybe some texas and oklahoma peeps show up!

Trick61

Reaction score
hopefully we can pull in some of the peeps form around the area, make it a pretty good size:top:

Generation-X

Reaction score
I should be back in missouri after the end of march since thats graduation for the school here....so anytime after that :)

Cant let Iowa be the only one bringing a MK2 to the game :)

kcidmil

Reaction score
It depends upon the timing, but I'm down for it as well. The family is taking a real vacation next year.

lamecargo

Reaction score
you guys get the ball running and maybe we could make this a National X-Fest if people will drive out to the meet....id be down depending on the time and date

thunder24685

Reaction score
The date for the truck show is Sept 10-12 2010 I am waiting on info for vendor booths maybe we could get some vendors on the site in vendor row there just a thought then maybe they would sponsor a midwest event and give out prizes plus might bring in more trucks to the midwest THIS TRUCK SHOW BENEFITS TOYS FOR TOTS and other local charities http://www.alltrucknats.com/charities.htm

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
I'll be back in Detroit by then, so I'll show up for sure. :top:

thunder24685

Reaction score
Talked to toyota today said they may be interested in getting involved with it also..talked about maybe moding some new trucks so people know toyota is out there

cy runner 09

Reaction score
well... banking on the fact that i can make all the payments until then, i'll be there
baby's due in a month.... so that might be the end of the x for me

Top Bottom