Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

midwest meet for 2010

thunder24685

Reaction score
here is the web site for carting http://www.sadlersindoorracing.com/

Hey pat if ya end up having to trade the truck than I guess I will race ur wifes corola so ya don't feel left out! Its the same color as my truck! Be only thing I would stand a chance against it sounds like!
dont think you could beat it either because it has a sticky gas pedal so you lose

Last edited:

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Haha I got a big ass foot! Mine gets stuck too! And as for the go-carts at sadlers, well I must be to tall or something cause I sucked haha!

Generation-X

Reaction score
So any word on this? Last weekend in march i wont be free, May is busy but the kiddos 3rd bday is in there, and last weekend of june is a big day for me as well, plus leaving town the 13th of july for a month. Hopefully we can get something going :)

05bluerunner

Reaction score
I most likely won't be able to get away till later in the summer. My wife is about to have our first baby, spent 3 hours in the hospital today for false labor.

Trick61

Reaction score
So any word on this? Last weekend in march i wont be free, May is busy but the kiddos 3rd bday is in there, and last weekend of june is a big day for me as well, plus leaving town the 13th of july for a month. Hopefully we can get something going :)

dang man you are just too busy, take some of your commitments out and come to the meet! :rockon:

I most likely won't be able to get away till later in the summer. My wife is about to have our first baby, spent 3 hours in the hospital today for false labor.

Well congrats on the baby man!

Last edited:

Generation-X

Reaction score
Either one to pass up is a big no no for me...the misses would kill me HAHAHA. Cant skip out on moving in, kids bday or a wedding. Thatd be like saying ill just go live in my truck. :p

Amarillo X

Reaction score
Make it happen and I'll come keep you boys company!:biggrin:

thunder24685

Reaction score
All the info for the 2010 All Truck National is up on there web page. We welcome vendors from the site to come and get their name out. This looks more like a domestic truck show so lets get the tacos to represent. Here is a little list to make it easy. http://www.alltrucknats.com/index.htm
Club or Organization Information
Group Name

Would your group be interested in pre-reserving a block of spaces?
We have a few spaces available for pre-registerd groups.
There is a 10 truck minimum number of preregistrations from your group required

Associate Sponsor

Banner on our club website for 1 year
Business logo on flyer and t-shirt
Unlimited Vendor space
DJ announcements throughout show
Printed advertisement in goody bags
$500.00 cash or Merchandise

Gold Sponsor
Business logo on flyer and t-shirt
Unlimited Vendor space
$250.00

Silver Sponsor
20x20 Vendor space
$100.00

Bronze Sponsor
10x10 Vendor space
$50.00

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Man we suck at getting this going this yr! Can't make up minds on midwest meet or okc meet! How lame is that? Anyone have any new input? Id still luv to get something going! Other than just going to texfest only!

Amarillo X

Reaction score
Fugg it man just pick a weekend in July/August and we'll make reservations and go from there. Surely we can find something to do in OKC...:top:
To me at least, it's not that bigga deal when were talkin 4 or 5 hrs...

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
When would ya like? Both months r going be hot! Can wait till aug give few more people a chance to get in on this! Middle of the month sound good?

Trick61

Reaction score
Come on man what's going on when we doing this!? Your off your game. lol

Generation-X

Reaction score
August! I can drive late after getting off work at 5pm on frid and leave late Sun....as long as moneys there of course lol

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
So middle of aug sound good to u guys? I'll head down Thursday or Friday after work don't matter!

Amarillo X

Reaction score
Let's say Aug 20-22...now where in OKC do we want to stay? Figure out a hotel and me and hankrobey will get reservations. Next find an activity or two such as go karts, racetrack, etc...
Mod day is not necessary IMO since Texfest will be right around the corner. We can always spend a day/evening in brick town...:crinklehair:

I'll start the list
1. Amarillo X
2. hankrobey

Last edited:

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Let's say Aug 20-22...now where in OKC do we want to stay? Figure out a hotel and me and hankrobey will get reservations. Next find an activity or two such as go karts, racetrack, etc...
Mod day is not necessary IMO since Texfest will be right around the corner. We can always spend a day/evening in brick town...:crinklehair:

I don't have a computer just my phone to look for places but have a friends that lives down there he should know a few ideas! Should we start new thread with the sign-up since this already 8 pages? And talk to the dallas boys it only 4hours for them too!

I'll start the list
1. Amarillo X
2. hankrobey
3. Dj_lucas840

Top Bottom