Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

midwest meet for 2010

thunder24685

Reaction score
Well im off to the truck show without my truck (what fun this will be) then to zoo tomorrow.

thunder24685

Reaction score
truck is at toyota waiting for a tranny. took it in for the release bearing on Tue. said I would have it back that afternoon...then Thur. they call and say I need a tranny I told them that when I droppped it off

Generation-X

Reaction score
truck is at toyota waiting for a tranny. took it in for the release bearing on Tue. said I would have it back that afternoon...then Thur. they call and say I need a tranny I told them that when I droppped it off

Hey atleast you have coverage at a dealership. Mine ran out midway last month unfortunately.....

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
at least you get a new trans. Mine was still under warranty and I got nothing.
Then again the trans was about the only thing stock when I took it in.

thunder24685

Reaction score
yes I am glad still under 60k. I am sure they are going to put in a new clutch and pressure plate if it wore the snout on the tranny that bad I am sure it got the pressure plate also

Last edited:

Generation-X

Reaction score
Make sure you get to see the old parts, that way you know if they replaced it or not

thunder24685

Reaction score
Still not sure what is going on I talked to Jeff at Toyota and he told me that Toyota had my tranny doing some investigation to see wht the problem was...I am glad my tranny is still all stock

Top Bottom