Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

More 2009 tacoma Information...

RossK35

Reaction score
Found this on TN.
img002.jpg

carolinyens

Reaction score
Id like to know what the color Timberland looks like. I just cant picture a basic color to associate with it. Good find.:top:

carolinyens

Reaction score
Brown? I hope its a cool lookin brown if thats what it is. Brown just seems so lame for an exterior color. Just my opinion.

BoominTaco

Reaction score
Smoke headlights as a stock option, damn yo that's sick....

TacoInvader

Reaction score
I wonder how the led tail lights will look? Hmm... And they all have 4 wheel disk brakes now... Now only if I could afford a new one. :biggrin:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I wonder how the led tail lights will look? Hmm... And they all have 4 wheel disk brakes now... Now only if I could afford a new one. :biggrin:

Damn I didn't notice the 4 wheel disc brakes... wonder how much the price is gonna go up. No way they can do all those upgrades and still offer the X for $23,500.

Nice to see that Toyota looks at this website (and others) and has adopted our infamous BHLM.

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Hmmm..... a lot of nice new features, i guess when these things hit the junk yards they will be getting stripped FAST. :biggrin:

SickRedXRnr

"OK, Good Talk"
Reaction score
all of those options.... I WANT THEM!!! except maybe the brown outside color haha.

Vince77

Reaction score
Factory BHLM, sweet. I'd like to see the new back seats.

Good find:top:

xrunner5-0

Reaction score
At least it shows they have been paying attention to what people are doing to their trucks. Most of these are mods everybody has done.

Knight Runner

Reaction score
Man, I gotta see one! All those new things sound good, especially 4 disk brake.:top:

Raversman

Banned
Reaction score
I might be going to the dealer to buy some 09' OEM parts for my truck.

Top Bottom