Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

my truck

homer_g2

Reaction score
ok huys and galls i wan sell my truck but what is it worth to what do i still ow i need to get at least what i still ow on the dam thing i got 4 years left and 60 thousand milles on the truck it is a 05 swb i need to c if it can bring me in at least $20,000 that is what i ow on it i want to trade it in but dont want the roll over on the XB i wana get.this is my truck

side view.JPG

Spyder327

Reaction score
Personally i don't think you'll get quite that much on it... maybe like 18k?

KBB shows a value of 17,600 for an excellent condition one in Phoenix.

morcheez

Reaction score
well my truck was also an 05 with only 30000 miles...insurance gave me 18.900 for it ...so 20000 on a trade probably wont happen since they are gonna want to make alot of money off of u ...id say they would offer like 16000 if that ....and if u plan on going to universal toyota dont...they suck

yayxrunner707

Reaction score
sad to see your truck go man. but you gotta do what you gotta do. one question. how is that nitrous on it. have you had any trouble with it. what about gains. does it give you enough of that kick.

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
Sorry to say, but you're not gonna get 20k for it.

05 w/ 60k...thats wat I'm drivin, when I have checked its not worth 20k.

Goodluck, if you find the right person you might get 20.

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
yeah you will maybe get 15-16k on a trade if that cause of gas prices trucks are hard to move right now. but good luck with sale

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
he cut the springs :frown:..has been looking for some stockers to replace them with ..guess this is why

I have stock springs sitting in my garage...I like those wheels. Hint Hint :biggrin:

homer_g2

Reaction score
i want to get a XB and dis the truck not inough room for me and the boys when we go out and pic up chickes man im good **** i allways take at least one home but i need more room and on the wheels make me a offer ill get some pics dont think to cheap i got a buddy giving me $900 for them 22" rims ill get some beter pics of them for yall

Top Bottom