Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

new guy !!!!!!!!!!!

p-cola-runner

Reaction score
Its a toyota thing other folks don't know---i just got the runner about 2 weeks ago---this is a great forum--Ive, already got a bunch of great info on the performance stuff availible---sounds like URD is the the stuff---well, talk to everyone soon--as for picks-my paint in scheduled for next week so i'll wait till its finished-- shift on !

skilledbum23

Reaction score
well come to the family its always nice to find someone in the area

XrunnIT

Reaction score
welcome aboard man, this is the best place for answers. so you say your painting the XR? what color?

Stevenredx

Reaction score
WELCOME TO XR-U! :rock:

As I'm sure you already know we support a flame/bash free forum here so please feel free to ask ANY questions you may have. We have a great group of members here with a great amount of knowledge. Also, more details on the paint please :biggrin:

Twisted Creations

Reaction score
Welcome aboard, you're in for the ride of your life !!! RR is deff a HOT color to own :top: :top:
(bet he's gonna paint it SWB though :laugh: ) J/K bro

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the family. Post pics once you get the X back from the painters!

06ATLBSP

"Snickers"
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!! This is by far the best online comminuty Ive been involved in. Try to make to the mod meet in October, I know its a drive, but it will be well worth it to get come good info from some good people!! And you can spend some quality time with ur truck!:top:

p-cola-runner

Reaction score
looks like its staying red with ole school rally strips in flat black---flat black has been my thing for years-- every custom i've done has had flat black involved

Stevenredx

Reaction score
looks like its staying red with ole school rally strips in flat black---flat black has been my thing for years-- every custom i've done has had flat black involved

Are you having it painted because of some damage or just for the stripes... and be sure to post up some pics :top:

p-cola-runner

Reaction score
an excuse to get my flat black on the truck--been my signiture here in pensacola--no damage--flat black---weird fetish i,ve been told

p-cola-runner

Reaction score
ever see any runners in niceville---i've only seen 2 here in p-cola---one othe red--and one blue--none of which are tricked out

p-cola-runner

Reaction score
Thanks For The Warm Welcome---hope I Don't Post Messages In The Wrong Place---new To Forums--hoola At Me Niceville Fl

Top Bottom