Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Sittin Sic Performance Lowering Coils!!!

dmbfan73

Reaction score
are these the ones made by eibach? i'm still waiting for mine.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
How much for these, and do they fit on Prerunners?

XrunnIT

Reaction score
what's the highest PPI you guys have? Cost?

Shanes56

Reaction score
Jason your coils are being sent today you will have a tracking # in yout PM box before the days end.

Explination of the events is the fact that we just got our coils friday after many delays and set back by Eibach I will gladly show you the invoice with dates from Eibach and I will gladly post it up here for all to see, but this is not the point.

Please call Me or continue your conversation through PM with Philip.

I appreciate your patients and you among 5 other people are the first that are getting coils before any are sold.

Post will be cleared to keep everything focused on the original post.

Please feel free to start another post

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
Dont get me wrong, this isnt a bashing against shane, i agree he is a good guy, i have been insanely patient just waiting and waiting, but imagine my frustration after waiting for 6 months for replacements, being told over and over and over again that they are waiting on a shipment to come in, then log in here and see that they are selling the coils, yet not shipping the replacements i have been waiting for it gets a little agitating.

:laugh:, he just got the shipment in yesterday bro. I am sure they got enough to sell and replace those that were bad. Just P.M. Philip and I am positive they will get you straight. They have been having problems with finding someone to make reliable springs :thumpdown:. I am in the same boat as you BTW :top:.

EDIT: Shane drew quicker hahahaha

Reaction score
Can we get a Price????

$275 as listed on the SittinSic site :top:

are these the ones made by eibach? i'm still waiting for mine.

Yessir they are from Eibach, and we will be shipping your set out soon as Shane already mentioned :top:

How much for these, and do they fit on Prerunners?

They are $275 and I'm not sure if they will fit pre-runners, but I wanna say they will work...

From what I've read on CT, all the coils are interchangable with height being the only difference between the different models...

XR coils being the lowest, Pre-Runners being the highest, and base models in between...

what's the highest PPI you guys have? Cost?

They only come in 900ppi and are $275 :top:

Last edited:

SLVRBRSS

Reaction score
Okay, these are the coils which are also sold in the SS perf drop kit with the composite leafs or no? Will they be available with this kit? If so I need to be next in line for the whole kit. :top:

kelson

Reaction score
theyre 900 ppi now ???

damn...

anyway...im not sure if they'd work on the pre runners....the coils are like 3X longer than ours

Reaction score
Okay, these are the coils which are also sold in the SS perf drop kit with the composite leafs or no? Will they be available with this kit? If so I need to be next in line for the whole kit. :top:

The same coil springs are used for the sport kit, and the performance kit...

The difference is the rear... Block drop, or leaf drop...

You can order the kit whenever you're ready from SittinSic.com :top:

theyre 900 ppi now ???

damn...

anyway...im not sure if they'd work on the pre runners....the coils are like 3X longer than ours

yep, Nine-Hundy PeePeeEye :top:

Last edited:

Shanes56

Reaction score
haha PeePeeEye haha way to keep it professional Phil

J/K

thats what we be like at Sittin Sic Playas

(for a visual referance I would fit the stereo type of whitest white guy you know) :crinklehair:

well maybe not whiter than Steve (Nitinhri) or Justin (Mtrd68ur8) or Chris (Yardie)

XrunnIT

Reaction score
What would be involved in getting say a set of 1000ppi coils?

Shanes56

Reaction score
Jason call me I think I have a cheap and easy Idea for you, you might like it!

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
haha PeePeeEye haha way to keep it professional Phil

J/K

thats what we be like at Sittin Sic Playas

(for a visual referance I would fit the stereo type of whitest white guy you know) :crinklehair:

well maybe not whiter than Steve (Nitinhri) or Justin (Mtrd68ur8) or Chris (Yardie)

Nope, you ain't whiter than me ehhhhhh:canada:

Grumpy

Reaction score
Jason call me I think I have a cheap and easy Idea for you, you might like it!

^^...or you can send him a link to local Craigslist "service" section:rofl:

All kidding aside, keep up the good work guys....tell me you have new suspension parts comin' (cough front strut cough).

Shanes56

Reaction score
cough cough, philip and I will be busy in the next three to four months cough cough and we need more money to work with cough cough :) :)

ntinhri

Reaction score
shocks????????????????????
how about you call or pm me on details

Top Bottom