Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Official Hater Thread

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
XRU is such a positive, loving place we all share and I'm sure we all love to come here to give and receive compliments... but what sometimes makes me warm and fuzzy inside is a random mofo on the street who will take the time out of their lives to notice me and provide a little hate. :biggrin: It provides some balance to my life, I love it :laugh:

Anyway, a new thread is a good way for us to all share the stories of the haters in your life. Envious people who chose to talk down about your truck, but take the time to create a long list of things they don't like about it...

Let the hate begin.

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
If anyone is wondering... this came about as I was returning from my lunch break. I got out and these three guys were walking by. It sounded like they were in disagreement, because one was really animated in whatever it was he was saying. All I really heard was "... Looks like crap..." ... "Those are stupid, because..." ... "reduced light" ... "and with those wheels he's got on there ... it's just crap. It's stupid..." With some minor commentary from the other 2 guys who weren't quite as loud.

Call me weird, but it just made me smile inside :rolleyez:

XRunninTaco

Reaction score
all the hating i got is the long scratch on my bed from the time i went to the mall ... but other than that ... i get compliments on the color a lot :top:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
all the hating i got is the long scratch on my bed from the time i went to the mall ... but other than that ... i get compliments on the color a lot :top:

I've been keyed before on both sides, but that kinda hate just pissed me off and polluted my mind with violent thoughts... defintely not good hate :thumpdown: lol

2006nightrider

Reaction score
I hear that crap all the time about my truck, I've learned to live with it. Some people are nice and come up to me and tell me they think it looks badazz...then there are others who pull up, staring my truck up and down, then talk bad about it:dontknow: ..and I'm like, if you think it looks so damn bad, why the hell are you still staring at it?

My girl told me to put on my license plate: ENVYMYX....but I knew people would defintely be hating on it then.

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
I hear that crap all the time about my truck, I've learned to live with it. Some people are nice and come up to me and tell me they think it looks badazz...then there are others who pull up, staring my truck up and down, then talk bad about it:dontknow: ..and I'm like, if you think it looks so damn bad, why the hell are you still staring at it?

My girl told me to put on my license plate: ENVYMYX....but I knew people would defintely be hating on it then.

lol... I knew you'd be one of the first with input. You even get internal "hate" from fellow XRs, but I don't even want to take it there. We'll just stick to the random mofos on the street :rolleyez:

X-Runnin

Reaction score
a few haters would just call it a "mexican" truck but after I put my rims on it they changed their mind

xtoplinex

Reaction score
you know....I never been hated on actually...never been keyed (KNOCK ON WOOD!!) I get really good compliments all the time...even from people that hate trucks (Like the import car scene) The X-Runner is a fun and loving vehicle...all it wants to do is love. :dontknow:

AsianTaco

Reaction score
People will always have something to say about what you have. I have a friend with an F-150 I don't remember what year but not too old. Any case it has a V8. He's like that piece of sh*t. I started laughing and light turns green and from 1st I pulled away from him lol. My friend's cousin said that it's a waste of a truck, but he knows his F-150 can't hang with the X. I just got back from Slam Fest. I went downstairs from the hotel room to grab something from my truck and RexRunner's truck was parked next to mine. 2 boys that were smoking out front were talking about our XRunners not sure what they were saying though, but they were compairing both of our trucks. Other than that everyone loves then and these 3 guys I met at Slam Fest with bagged older body trucks was talking to me about the Xrunners and how much they love them since they look classy.

Simplex Effect

Reaction score
All I had was people who were jealous cuz they went out and bought a V8 and thought they were the fastest/coolest Truck around, till I showed them up in the X-R. :)

I had a hell of alot of people begging me to drive the X-R and thinkin about buying one, guess they couldnt come up with the $ cuz I am still the only one in Tyler.

Alexrunner

Reaction score
ive been lucky too, no hate.

BUT I HATE PEOPLE WHO CANT CONTROL THEIR DOORS AND TAKE IT OUT ON MY TRUCK!!!

She doesnt deserve it.

akakrill

Reaction score
When people hate on my ride I make there ears bleed with my exhaust! I've got 2 bad scratches..dont know where they came from...I dont care..its just paint...All I care about is what Im packin under the hood...

Xample

Reaction score
ive been lucky and only ever gotten luv and respect up here, every1 luves the X

s/chargedxrunner06

Toyota Master Tech
Reaction score
Never had any problem with mine, but if someone did say something I would have to tell them to get back in there :driver: Yugo :driver: and hope they make it back to the house. LOL

Tweakbz

Reaction score
All i've ever had is love. Sure the ricers in their civics or the mustang drivers try to show me up and what not, but deep down, they love the X. Everyone loves the X!

I've had a couple tell me in various forms "man that truck is badass" or "thats a bitchin ride"

I smile inside when I get a compliment. :) It feels good to own a semi-rare vehicle. (Semi-rare and with PRACTICAL use, too!)

trd_sport

Reaction score
Wow, I just had one about 20mins ago. I was driving to the store and this all of a sudden I notice I'm being tailgated. Well, low and behold it's a Tacoma, can tell by the lights, next thing I know the Tacoma jumps off to the side and starts to ride next to me. I look over and they punch it, sounded like a flowmaster on there. Anywho, I got up next to him and downshifted so my intake barked at them. They attempted, but didnt succeed in passing me. Anyway, thought maybe they saw the URD and C2C stickers on my rear window and were jealous they didnt have any lol.

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
My license plate is MY6 8UR8. .

Mustang guys love to rag on me:rolleyez:

just have to earn respect when I pull away.

I get more harrassment from V8 trucks on 35s then street cars. Its actually a joke :stupid:

But I do get alot of complments as well. And my truck looks stock on the outside

Justin

Tweakbz

Reaction score
I FINALLY get it now.... my 6... ate.. ... yea anyways. Im an idiot, please ignore anything I ever say. Ever! :p

HiTek21

Reaction score
People hate on what they can't have.

Someone at work asked me if I owned an Xtreme I said no. Then they started ragging on it till I said it's an X-Runner and I owned it then they shut up.

A guy at the alarm shop said he hated X-Runners when I asked why, he couldn't come up with a reason just started mumbling something and left.

I did receive a few compliments, someone on the highway flashed their highbeams and as they drove by gave me the thumbs up. Another two guys were checking out my truck in the parking lot at work and were saying how awesome it looked.

utixrunner

Reaction score
haha I remeber when a couple of us xr's were at pavillions and some guys walked by and said something like "wow four rice burning trucks":bird: I got a laugh anyhow:laugh:

Top Bottom