Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Orlando meet!!!!

xrunner224

Reaction score
so lets pick a place, so we can do mods and hang for the day. and around like a hooters or wing house

wshsbears

Reaction score
is anyone up for the car show? that'd be best to start with then we can figure out what after that.

also, my house is open on the 5th and 12th for a meet/mod day and we can mod the hell out of anything there. it'd be a little too close to the show though. i think we should all make the show and go from there. if people wanna have a mod day a week or 2 before the meet, im up for it.

XRnRElite77

Reaction score
hell yeah im down for the show. and mod whenever, i can help with any audio installs or guage pods or bhlm or whatever, me and micheal have done it all and run into every problem known to man on my pita xrunner lol. I should have the front end done by then and its gonna look sweet. Im down for anything honestly. Just need to request off work. :top:

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
is anyone up for the car show? that'd be best to start with then we can figure out what after that.

also, my house is open on the 5th and 12th for a meet/mod day and we can mod the hell out of anything there. it'd be a little too close to the show though. i think we should all make the show and go from there. if people wanna have a mod day a week or 2 before the meet, im up for it.

cobra crew invited?:laugh:

Coopstain

Reaction score
they dont allow people who have 13K put into there aluminium foil engine mods:ahhhhh:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lol.. thats nuts. :bird: Anyways, Im down... as long as its not hte weekend of Sept 11th (working Rock the Universe at Universal) and definitly before Sept 22nd (HHN starts). After the beginning of HHN ill definitly end up disappearing until after October becuase of work. My West Virginia trip is still up in the air at the moment too. But Ill have a vacation Comp day to burn anyways so I can request a Sat off or something. Just when a dates set, Ill put it in! May be ordering some SS Front Coils in the near future. Doubt Ill get them before the meet though :thumpdown: Im no longer in Clermont now (living in Ocoee) so im closer to everyone now.

xrunner224

Reaction score
yea im down lets do a the car show one time and then we could leave and do mods or do them while we are there, and after go to eat

moonrunner

Reaction score
There is a Wing House in Altamonte and one on 17/92 next to 417 but doesn't have a lot of parking. A Hooters at Seminole Town Center in Sanford. I'll be at the car show for sure with the SWB. If I can get the other one wet sanded and buffed I'll bring both.

SX TOY

Reaction score
that is a no go for me I actually am using the X to help a friend move the 26th and 27th. have fun guys

BondXII

Reaction score
Dang! The car show would be sweet. We pull in from our cruise that day into Coco. BUT, we leave from there, stop by the house, then drive all the way up to Jesup GA for my Great Grandmother-in-Law's 97th birthday. She's always excited when everybody shows up because she thinks that this one could be the last. She stills lives at home by herself, drives to town for errands and what-not. I hope I have half that energy if I make it that long. I'd hate for her to be right about this one and I didn't make it because I was goofing in Orlando.

I would be down for the mod/Hooters day though. I think I'll be around then and can swing down. I'll have to chwck my calendar and make sure I'm not on travel for work or something. I'll keep track of this thread and let you guys know.

XRnRElite77

Reaction score
Im going to the truck show for sure! Its SEPT 19th reg is from 9-11 and show is 11-4. im down for a mod day at micheals before aswell to get some little things done lol

D-N-F

Reaction score
Any time in the week of the 21st would be sweet. I will be down there on vacation and would love to hang out. I was/am thinking of starting a thread to see if there was anything going on down there then. I would like to take a ride in a TRD supercharged X so I know what to look forward too!

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll be in Orlando from 23rd-27th playing softball at the Wide World of Sports. I'll keep my eye on this thread :top:

xrunner224

Reaction score
ok then will do this

THE CAR SHOW

Dang! The car show would be sweet. We pull in from our cruise that day into Coco. BUT, we leave from there, stop by the house, then drive all the way up to Jesup GA for my Great Grandmother-in-Law's 97th birthday. She's always excited when everybody shows up because she thinks that this one could be the last. She stills lives at home by herself, drives to town for errands and what-not. I hope I have half that energy if I make it that long. I'd hate for her to be right about this one and I didn't make it because I was goofing in Orlando.

I would be down for the mod/Hooters day though. I think I'll be around then and can swing down. I'll have to chwck my calendar and make sure I'm not on travel for work or something. I'll keep track of this thread and let you guys know.

ok this is it whos in car show is the place, and will also do mods while there

September 19th theres a car/truck show at Seminole Community College. its a saturday so most should be able to make it. 9-11 registration, 11-4 show and trophies after that. i've been the past 2 years and its a lot of fun. there will be a twin dyno that also does 1/4 mile times, dj, raffle.

cost $20 to show, free entry for anyone, but to get judged and be in the show, its $20.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...81.308634&sspn=0.010103,0.019205&ie=UTF8&z=16

this could be our meet. we can go to hooters/winghouse afterwards which is right down the road. we can also do some mods afterwards depending on who wants to do what and how much there is to be done. theres also beef obrady's and other sports pub places to choose from.

Last edited:

wshsbears

Reaction score
looks like my weekends are becoming pretty thin for free time. lets make the car/truck show the date for anything going on in orlando. i've already posted the link for the map of where it is, it'd be nice to know how many people are coming so we can work out saving enough room for those who may not be there at the same time as the rest of us. im probably not showing this year considering my z needs a lot of work and my taco isn't show quality yet... i'll still be there all day hanging out with everyone. we can do minor mods at the show, but nothing crazy b/c there will be judges walking around throughout the day and if they see a mod going on, its basically unpreparedness..

lets get a list started for the car show:

1. wshsbears
2. xrnrelite77
3. rich018

XRnRElite77

Reaction score
I will bring a cooler with some sodas and some snacks if anyone would like it plus some detailing stuff so you can clean you trucks while we wait, i am going to claybar my entire truck the week before. It has to look clean lol

I cant wait!

Top Bottom