Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Phoenix/Tucson AZ Chat thread

madtrucker

Reaction score
Pics from the meet. We had 1 of each color and all supercharged.

IMG_20160320_124630_zpswjnzgyqa.jpg
IMG_20160320_1253541_zpsvfjptyss.jpg
IMG_20160320_124224_zpsesnqzddb.jpg

giox

Reaction score
Tranny went out today got stuck in 6 and didnt let me put it it on another gear onder what happen

madtrucker

Reaction score
Tranny went out today got stuck in 6 and didnt let me put it it on another gear onder what happen

Clutch came apart? I had a spring pop off & get wedged it was doing the same thing. Time for an upgrade.

30Birdy

Reaction score
Nope. But I did tow my boat out to Patagonia lake for the last week. Beautiful weather for camping and boating. I got lots of comments at the boat ramp. :rockon:

Mallcrawl

Reaction score
Hey I'm in the Tucson Area, I don't have a x runner......just a pre runner instead. However I would be down for joining in the next event, if in Tucson a trip up mount lemon could be cool, or maybe some other mountain passes, just a thought.:top:

30Birdy

Reaction score
I'll be towing the boat out to Patagonia lake for Memorial weekend. Lots of mountain passes on the way there.

Mallcrawl

Reaction score
Im pretty sure from highway 82 to Patagonia lake is only 4 miles or so, sorry guess when i say mountain pass i mean a "Toge" pass, something worth driving with enthusiasm on. I don't really find pulling trailers all that fun. Don't Get me wrong boating is cool. I guess just thinking of a drive more centered around driving rather than a destination.

Feel me Bruh?

30Birdy

Reaction score
Sure. Extreme towing is good practice for the great American Trailer Race at the Speedway. but I think you need a sports car or lower that Prerunner. Then we can hit up Musselman's. Anyways, I do think we should have a X-Runner/Tacoma meet soon.

Mallcrawl

Reaction score
Sure. Extreme towing is good practice for the great American Trailer Race at the Speedway. but I think you need a sports car or lower that Prerunner. Then we can hit up Musselman's. Anyways, I do think we should have a X-Runner/Tacoma meet soon.

HAHAHA okay.... yah I might lower it, and put some 17's with lower tires. But how about a midnight run up and down mount lemon? or maybe a a day trip out to Mt Graham.

madtrucker

Reaction score
Az 83 out to Sonoita is good road. I'll be in town from June 21 to June 27. I'd be up for a Mt Lemmon run. Or whatever. Otherwise I'm hauling freight coast to coast and line to line in every county there.

30Birdy

Reaction score
Cool. Let's find something to do when you get back. In the meantime, keep it between the lines brother.:top:

Top Bottom