Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Powder Coating Color

What Color Powder Coating?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanes56

Reaction score
STEVEN CAN YOU ADD IT BACK MY BROTHER, BY THE WAY WHO TOLD YOU TO REMOVE IT :motz:

Thanks for the heads up, wasn't thinking red but that might not be to bad of an option!!!

The sways will improve the dramatic amount of body roll, no doubt!

the front sway will be 3way adjustable and the rear will be a larger sway not adjustable!!!

Give a big thanks to 2006knightrider for helping me out on this on...... its good to know people in Toyota dealerships!!!

As for the 4x4 drops, just wait I think TRD-sport and I figured something out last night so stay tuned for that.

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
STEVEN CAN YOU ADD IT BACK MY BROTHER, BY THE WAY WHO TOLD YOU TO REMOVE IT :motz:

Thanks for the heads up, wasn't thinking red but that might not be to bad of an option!!!

:frown: I'm sorry Shane, I didn't mean to make you yell :ahhhhh:
I don't like it when you're angry...

DON'T TAZE ME BRO!!!

Shanes56

Reaction score
every time I here that I giggle, that guy is a duesch, by the way if anyone on this site is that guy you are a duesch!!!! :top: :biggrin: Much love though haha

:frown: I'm sorry Shane, I didn't mean to make you yell :ahhhhh:
I don't like it when you're angry...

DON'T TAZE ME BRO!!!

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
every time I here that I giggle, that guy is a duesch, by the way if anyone on this site is that guy you are a duesch!!!! :top: :biggrin: Much love though haha

:dito:

It's back :top: :biggrin:
Well, Mr. Authoritaaah

CartmanAuthoritah.jpg

Could you change my response to red or just let me vote again? pleaseandthankyou

RedXr

Reaction score
I would like to change my vote also to red. FTMFW!!!!!

SickRedXRnr

"OK, Good Talk"
Reaction score
i want either red, red or possibly red.... if you cant do that then i guess ill settle for red. ok good talk

SickRedXRnr

"OK, Good Talk"
Reaction score
what you want doesnt matter.. ok good talk

When anyone gives a crap about panda cars, then you get a say in this conversation... until ZIP IT OLD MAN RIVERS BEFORE I BREAK YOUR HIP... ok better talk :laugh:

dak-rt-2a-XR

Banned
Reaction score
white is different...but i like black on black here...

im hoping to get to be the test monkey on them sways too...$ is waiting for you :biggrin:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Steven, I voted yesterday before the "red" was added...can you change my vote from white to red...thanks!!!!!!

Give a big thanks to 2006knightrider for helping me out on this on...... its good to know people in Toyota dealerships!!!

No prob Shane:top:...if they're anything like your SS drop....then I know they'll be great!!!

BTW - I get the first kit right?:biggrin:

Shanes56

Reaction score
Well considering I have like 8 people asking for the first kit probably bot going to happen, plus prototypes are $250 a bar to make!!! this is not as much at the bars will cost just all the R&D and labor put into making the bends correct make it much more expensive!

ntinhri

Reaction score
I think I want red.. Red sways, coils, and what ever else your selling me at XFE..

NODRULN will be sittin sic very very soon.. and will bevery impressive on the track with the sways..

Shane.. make sure you provide a cheat sheet ie tighten the sway and it loosens the truck, loosen the sway and it tightens up the handlen... or what ever it dose

XDsm

Reaction score
I prefer black, especially on coils, to keep that OEM look:top:

CosmosX_az

"Magic Carpet"
Reaction score
So blue was never mentioned ???? I was waning to do my X-Brace and some other pieces underneath but I wanna keep em the same color,,, Would blue even be a special order option ??

Thanks for the great products shane :top:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom