Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Question

butters607

Reaction score
Forgot to mention the reason why I'd stick with 18's, it's to save weight. No reason to add a ton of rolling mass when u don't have to, I'm sure it wouldn't hurt since I'm making some power but big rims are just retarded if ur looking to handle well or for speed. And that's an all black 18" rim BTW, no stupid Ass chrome lip, remember I HATE CHROME!!

Hey dont hate on the chrome foo my rims are chrome stockers!!!!!:eviltongue: but your right on getting the bigger rims imo I have told myself I will not do it

Last edited:

Murderface

Reaction score
What would also be nice is to have a sensor that adapts between E85 and conventional fuel. That would be very handy and help make things less of a headache.

It would but I'd be worried about the transition happening during boost and something bad happening.

Hey dont hate on the chrome foo my rims are chrome stockers!!!!!:eviltongue: but your right on getting the bigger rims imo I have told myself I will not do it

IMO chrome is for homies and white guys that think they're homies.

Last edited:

Murderface

Reaction score
Why? Are u a white guy that thinks he's a homie? We know there's way too many of them walkin around these days

butters607

Reaction score
Why? Are u a white guy that thinks he's a homie? We know there's way too many of them walkin around these days

definitely not dude I'm pretty much as country as they get I'm from Ithaca,NY look at it on the map

Murderface

Reaction score
Wait! Ur from Ithica New York yet ur saying ur as country as can be:hmmmm2: So it wasn't u wearing that Nautica shirt in that one pic? "They" seemed to have claimed that brand a while ago and I don't mean country

butters607

Reaction score
Wait! Ur from Ithica New York yet ur saying ur as country as can be:hmmmm2: So it wasn't u wearing that Nautica shirt in that one pic? "They" seemed to have claimed that brand a while ago and I don't mean country

dude you need help wheres ketchup he works at the hospital!:biggrin:

Murderface

Reaction score
With the way he kills motors I'll take my chances on my own thanks

Venomous_X

Reaction score
With the way he kills motors I'll take my chances on my own thanks
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

MplsX

Reaction score
isupportthispost.jpg

I love this dialog! Whatever you want to do, do it with some conviction. When I wear me purple FUBU suit, take the shoelaces out of my sneakers and go to the bus station to pick up young girls, I don't post it here. When I added 10 inch chrome wheels, 12 inch spacers and full hydraulic system to my X, I didn't ask for opinions. Wear what you want and do what you do. Who cares what others think!

Top Bottom