Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

r.i.p. ryan dunn (jackass)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
says the person who drifts in the streets :facepalm:

Yes, he made a bad decision and it cost him his life but to wish evil and hatred on his grave? You're a ****ing moron.

Going to an industrial park @2am, or an empty parking lot and lighting it up isnst even in the same ball park as jumping in a 415 HP car and putting the hammer down with twice the legal limit worth of booze in your system. And if you think it is, then you sir, are the ****ing moron. I haven't gone street drifting in over 6months. Why? Cause its reckless, tickets and tires are expensive. Plus, I have to listen to people who sit on their high horse, people who think street drifting is what they do in durkastan in rush hour traffic, or riced and the furious. But I'm not going to sit here and argue with you.

And to CD, if my brother went out drinking and crashed his car doing 120 (thankfully he gets his jollys out on bikes), I would laugh and say good riddance. He's a life long alcoholic, with three wife's and three kids, all ended in devorce. Doesn't pay child support and last I heard he was livng in some trailer in the ass middle of nowhere. I'd be very thankful he didn't kill anyone. Plain and simple.

Right around the same time my dad passed away (also a life long alcoholic), one of my sisters best friends mom, was killed by a teenage drunk driver, coming home from prom. Speeding and having a good ol time. And took a 8yo mom away from her, forever.

So call me a soulless bastard, or a ****ing moron all you like. I ain't going to lose any sleep from it. No simpathy from here, I don't care how funny you are or how much money you make. /endrant

redarkx

Reaction score
So christ, those of us that feel that kind of behavior is a bad idea just type out opinions to seem cool? I say that's stupid. Those of us that don't think it's cool to hop in your car twice the legal limit might be the smart ones. Now, like I said earlier, his passing was tragic, but self inflicted and I thank God that he only took one other person with him. I do feel the pain that these families are feeling. And if my own blood, I don't have a brother so we will say sister, were to go out and get drunk and go flying down the road and kill herself, I would be sad. It would be a tough loss, but it would still be her own fault. You would be hard pressed to find a member of my family that wouldn't say the same. Now all I'm saying is that I, and mist of the other who are "trying to look cool" are just glad he didn't do more damage from his own horrible judgment call. How would you feel, christdenied, if a drunk driver tore a member of your family away too soon?

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
Going to an industrial park @2am, or an empty parking lot and lighting it up isnst even in the same ball park as jumping in a 415 HP car and putting the hammer down with twice the legal limit worth of booze in your system. And if you think it is, then you sir, are the ****ing moron. I haven't gone street drifting in over 6months. Why? Cause its reckless, tickets and tires are expensive. Plus, I have to listen to people who sit on their high horse, people who think street drifting is what they do in durkastan in rush hour traffic, or riced and the furious. But I'm not going to sit here and argue with you.

And to CD, if my brother went out drinking and crashed his car doing 120 (thankfully he gets his jollys out on bikes), I would laugh and say good riddance. He's a life long alcoholic, with three wife's and three kids, all ended in devorce. Doesn't pay child support and last I heard he was livng in some trailer in the ass middle of nowhere. I'd be very thankful he didn't kill anyone. Plain and simple.

Right around the same time my dad passed away (also a life long alcoholic), one of my sisters best friends mom, was killed by a teenage drunk driver, coming home from prom. Speeding and having a good ol time. And took a 8yo mom away from her, forever.

So call me a soulless bastard, or a ****ing moron all you like. I ain't going to lose any sleep from it. No simpathy from here, I don't care how funny you are or how much money you make. /endrant

You took my comment out of context. :facepalm: Let me brake it down for you.

Yes he was an idiot for putting himself and others in danger by driving erratically and drunk. Yes you might not have sympathy for drunk drivers BUT to wish hatred and evil on someones grave is idiotic.

I'm glad you stopped. From the looks of those pics your truck was falling apart hitting shit.

Last edited:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I saw him in my oatmeal this morning.

Murderface

Reaction score
How would you feel, christdenied, if a drunk driver tore a member of your family away too soon?

I never brought that question up, I was merely stating that if Ryan was ur brother that I'm sure u wouldn't react the same way with the same comments, that is all. I'm not trying to stick up for the guy at all, I never knew him. But I know I would never say the things that were said about him in the manner that it was. Sure he was stupid for doing what he did and that's the beauty of Natural Selection, everyone's glad he didn't take any other lives then his own and his passenger's. I was more or less commenting on Mr. Drifter's post more then urs.

Now as far as the "what if a drunk driver killed a member of my family", well I'd be very upset just like any other normal person would be. There's nothing u can do in a situation like that so why bother trying? Now if someone took one of my daughters away from me and did horrible things to one of them then that would be a different scenario. I would do all in my power to make sure that person would never breath again regardless if I spent the rest of my life in prison.

I also never said anything about u or anyone else commenting that he was stupid for what he did, I agree totally and if it was anyone I know I would feel the same.

Yes he was an idiot for putting himself and others in danger by driving erratically and drunk. Yes you might not have sympathy for drunk drivers BUT to wish hatred and evil on someones grave is idiotic.

I'm glad you stopped. From the looks of those pics your truck was falling apart hitting shit.

Agree 100%!

Last edited:

sdxrunner619

Reaction score

I was more n happy to let this die, but you had to bring up my truck. My truck is falling apart because I'm doing shit with it that it was never designed to do. If you'd rather sit and spend 3 hours waxing and staring at yours, that's your own damn choice. Im glad I'm going to Gymkhana on the 17th, ill make sure I hit a few barrels, just for you.:top:

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
celebrity or not this shit happens all the time! yes 2 very bad choices were made 1) drinking and driving 2) drifting while driving. BUT in the end the passenger made the CHOICE to get in a vehicle with a drunk driver and luckily only those two were killed in this accident. NO ONE deserves to burn to death so may they RIP but thats as far as my sypmathy goes since this was self inflicted.

its the people who race and drift on the streets period that need a beat down! KIDS PLAY IN THE STREETS MEN TAKE IT TO A TRACK

and torspd your seeing this dude everywhere I think its time to come outta the closet and adimt you have a hard on for Dunn haha j/k bro

Last edited:

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
Okay_face_RE_Demotivationals-s251x239-157585.jpg

Venomous_X

Reaction score
LOL. Im going to shit on your grave when you ****ing die you ****ing asshat.... I hope I live long enough to see you wreck your heap into a telephone pole.... (SeewhatIdidthere) That is about as hateful of a statement as the one you put up earlier. There is no reason for any of that bullshit about burn in hell and all of that crap. We are human beings, some live and somewhat live smart and some do bonehead shit. You shouldn't be celebrating anyones death because it's against your own beliefs. Come on man.

Out of spite, I would shit on your grave though.....jk sorta

David, I don't play nice....

Last edited:

trd_sport

Reaction score
What i think is dumb is all these celebrities getting smashed then jumping in their 100k sports cars as if noone is going to be starring at the porsche swirving around in the street.....that to me is almost more stupid than actually drinking and driving. Anyone who wants to sit here and act like theyve never taken a substance that altered their state of mind and performed a task besides sitting on the couch and sleeping is full of shit. Why do some people act holier than thou i will never know, its one thing to make a mistake, learn from it and move on but to claim you have the right to judge someone is a bit delusional. Weve all done stupid stuff, the farthest ill go is saying yeah he was an idiot and hes lucky only him and his friend died.....but to go further would be to say im better than this person.....hate to break it to you all but were all jackasses in some way or another.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
What i think is dumb is all these celebrities getting smashed then jumping in their 100k sports cars as if noone is going to be starring at the porsche swirving around in the street.....that to me is almost more stupid than actually drinking and driving. Anyone who wants to sit here and act like theyve never taken a substance that altered their state of mind and performed a task besides sitting on the couch and sleeping is full of shit. Why do some people act holier than thou i will never know, its one thing to make a mistake, learn from it and move on but to claim you have the right to judge someone is a bit delusional. Weve all done stupid stuff, the farthest ill go is saying yeah he was an idiot and hes lucky only him and his friend died.....but to go further would be to say im better than this person.....hate to break it to you all but were all jackasses in some way or another.
Case in point....

:crinklehair::crinklehair::crinklehair::crinklehair:
Texfest082.jpg

Texfest084.jpg

P1000993.jpg

Texfest085.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom