Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

rude people

Reaction score
Ive been talking with 2 different sellers in mimi on 1 boat motor & trailer & 1 motor only. I talked with both sellers on wednesday told them I was leaving around 2:00 a.m. & would be there by 8:00 a.m. i arrive call the first seller for directions no answer. call the second seller no answer.im like well it's early so I get some breakfast with my friend who is a marine mechanic since we have to pull one the motor only deal off of the boat which seller # 2 was well aware of. well by lunch still havnt heard a peap been calling all morining & leaving messages. I brought fishing rods so we headed off fishing around 4:00 we ran out of bait & headed to a resturant. started talking with the waitress & she said well try from my phone guess what seller 1 still no answer seller 2 however answers & says oh I thought I left a mesage that I had a seller for the boat & motor even thoug the boat wasnt for sale. wtf ever i cant belive anyone would be rude enough to let someone drive 750 miles :driver: & sell the item out from under them. i belive the bible says they be paid back ten fold.

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
KARMA BRO...THEY WILL GET THEIRS' SOMEWHERE..SOMETIME..BY SOMEONE...YOU JUST WON'T BE THERE TO SEE IT. SO THE NEXT TIME SOMETHING GOES RIGHT FOR YOU...THEY GOT THEIRS! :laugh:

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
That is really shatty!!! I'd be pissed too....:argh:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
KARMA BRO...THEY WILL GET THEIRS' SOMEWHERE..SOMETIME..BY SOMEONE...YOU JUST WON'T BE THERE TO SEE IT. SO THE NEXT TIME SOMETHING GOES RIGHT FOR YOU...THEY GOT THEIRS! :laugh:
yelling at your friends sucks donkeysack....:motz:

Id be pissed myself :frown: Sorry for you bro, but at least you got some rods out of the deal :top:

Top Bottom