Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Saddest Day Of My Life 3/16/2009

BlackCat

Reaction score
My condolences to your family and yourself over the loss of your father.

I understand the loss. I lost my mother after a protracted seven year battle to a rare neurological condition. It wreaked havoc on my mom, let alone the rest of the family. The stage where your dad was non-responsive / non-communicative - my mom was like that for two years. So i know where you're coming from.

Just a little something I find of comfort in times like this. Psalms 23. Maybe it'll help ...

The LORD is my shepherd,
I shall not want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside quiet waters.
He restores my soul;
He guides me in the paths of righteousness
For His name's sake.
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I fear no evil, for You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You have anointed my head with oil;
My cup overflows.
Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life,
And I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

Last edited:

TACOMATOSED

Reaction score
My wishes are with you and your family. I watched My grandfather take his last breath (Colon Cancer that spread to Bone Cancer) and it was a painful thing but give yourself comfort in knowing that you were by his side! He knows that you and your family are there and he can be at peace with that! So sorry for your loss!

pumo420

Reaction score
im sorry to hear your loss, you shoud be lucky that you were able to spend your fathers last moments with him.

Dallas

Reaction score
My thoughts are with you, my Dad passed away 1 year ago next week from a similar battle.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
I'm really sorry to hear about your dad...my prayers and condolences go out to you and your family through this tragic ordeal...

Coupe

Reaction score
I am damn sorry to hear that. I will have you and your family in my prayers.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
very rough situation bro. I wish there was something I could say that would help, but it just takes time. Keep ur head up. If you need anything, let us know!

God Bless you and your family!

moonrunner

Reaction score
I am deeply sorry about the loss of your dad. I lost my dad to lung cancer in 1986. He was 61 yrs. old. You mom is really going to need your love and support right now. Your family is in my prayers today. Take care and give your mom a hug from all of us in the XR- Underground.

Raiden06BSP

Reaction score
Being a service member myself, losing a fellow comrade past or present still gets to me. My hat is off to your father and I salute him. May he R.I.P and my thoughts and prayers go out to your family.

blazinx

Reaction score
i feel your lose bro i lost my dad to death back in 2002 it was hard but you can make you have your freinds here and your family to help threw it so my condolences go out to you and your family

Murderface

Reaction score
its always a sad time to hear about a friends lost family member......R.I.P.

Reaction score
sorry to hear about your loss our prayer go out to your intire family. losing a family member is very hard. We will be burring my wifes grandmother this weekend lost a battle with liver failure last saturday.

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
From my family to yours...our condolences. Our Grandfather passed away a few months back, in fact he watched the last game of the World Series and later that night...he was gone.

08XRUN

Reaction score
I am very sorry to here that about your dad man. You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

larojax-r

Reaction score
Phil 4:13. sorry for ur loss, be strong. ur dad is in a better place rite now watching over u all.

05runner

Reaction score
Sorry for your loss man. Stay strong for your family and just know whether you belive in the almighty or not, your father is in a better place now then here on earth. :biggrin:

thunder24685

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your loss. You and your family will be in my families thoughts and prayers. GOD BLESS!!

Stevenredx

Reaction score
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, stay strong.

Tapp

Reaction score
i am so sorry bro... you and your family will be in my prayers!!

Top Bottom