Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sittin Sic Drop Leafs (GB prices)

ntinhri

Reaction score
think i might be llokin for a set of these!! Id like to know what you hooked xrunnit up with since him and I are really the only ones that race our trucks. and how would the rears do with the c2c front drop?

Shanes56

Reaction score
think i might be llokin for a set of these!! Id like to know what you hooked xrunnit up with since him and I are really the only ones that race our trucks. and how would the rears do with the c2c front drop?

Your gonna have to by my coils!!! j/k
It will run fine with the C2C front, all leafs will be track ready, all will be stiff enough to handle FI and the corners, no lesser quality only the best quality.

Matt's06

Reaction score
In about 3 weeks time, if nothing else needs to be changed on them. and yes they can be paired with traction bars, not the summit bars though.
Do you know what the price might be?:biggrin:

XrunnIT

Reaction score

You race with the c2c drop?? eww.:ahhhhh: :laugh:.

Be careful doing that as all the added pressure on the front suspension, those longer bolts will only give more leverage against the suspension. :top:

Raversman

Banned
Reaction score
will these leafs be okay for an everyday driver, or will these be strictly for the people who race?

firemedic_119

Reaction score
Might I suggest when you do a group buy for the composites that you start a new thread please! :) Thank you.

Top Bottom