Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sittin Sic Sway Bar GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE MACF

Reaction score
1. Gregincali
2. dak-rt-2a-xr
3. micpun
4. illmeg4fun
5. speckdzl4shzl
6. Jeremias
7. HiTek21
8. Dukexrs
9. (CT Member)
10. XrunnIT
11.THE MACF

Shane,

would you be interested in a full suspension kit groupbuy? I'm in for the swaybars but I will need the full drop eventually. If you could put everything in one big SittinSic box for me, I would be very interested. Front coils, Rear leafs, and the Swaybar kit...

2007speedWAYblue

Reaction score
1. Gregincali

Shane,

would you be interested in a full suspension kit groupbuy? I'm in for the swaybars but I will need the full drop eventually. If you could put everything in one big SittinSic box for me, I would be very interested. Front coils, Rear leafs, and the Swaybar kit...

yeah, thats exactly what i was thinking......I dont really want in on this group buy only to find out later there is one fore the whole shebang....i really would like to buy everything in a package and if there would be a group buy for such a thing that would be great! Coils, composite leafs, and sways all in one package!

XrunnIT

Reaction score
A while ago on the SS website, there was the Steet Drop, Performance Drop, and Track Ready Drop. I thought the Track Ready drop was suppose to be the full deal. Not sure where it went though :dontknow:

Sleeper

Reaction score
Sway bars will improve the handling with the XR. I am glad someone has taken this road to better handling. These trucks are heavy and have a lot of sway. I am looking at making custom bars.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Sway bars will improve the handling with the XR. I am glad someone has taken this road to better handling. These trucks are heavy and have a lot of sway. I am looking at making custom bars.

you're still looking at getting sway bars made even though Shane has these available? What are you looking at getting?

Sleeper

Reaction score
you're still looking at getting sway bars made even though Shane has these available? What are you looking at getting?
The money I want to spend will make my truck right. I want to see the reviews on these bars. :top:

Shanes56

Reaction score
I will put together a pricing list for the full kit, it is in the works I just have not had time to put in on the site. stay tuned :top:

THE MACF

Reaction score
Will this be available around the same time as the sway GB? Not in that big of a hurry since I can't even install until June.:thumpdown:

Shanes56

Reaction score
Will this be available around the same time as the sway GB? Not in that big of a hurry since I can't even install until June.:thumpdown:

This will be with this GB I got everything figured out I will get it posted tonight

Reaction score
1. Gregincali
2. dak-rt-2a-xr
3. micpun
4. illmeg4fun
5. speckdzl4shzl
6. Jeremias
7. HiTek21
8. Dukexrs
9. (CT Member)
10. XrunnIT
11.THE MACF
12.HertzAudison4Life

speckdzl4shzl

"Gym Junkie"
Reaction score
i'm surprised there's not a phuckton of guys jumping on this! :hmmmm2:

oxi

Reaction score
Well the time has come the GB is here.

Sway bars will only be sold in sets at the cost of $350.00 + Shipping

This group buy will continue until February 20th, at which point the GB will be closed and the sway bars will return to the retail price which will be $400 + shipping.

The purchase will include:

-front sway bar powder coated red
-rear sway bar powder coated red
-front high performance polyurethane grease-able bushings and brackets
-rear high performance polyurethane grease-able bushings and brackets
-front high performance polyurethane end link bushings

This is a kit that will keep your truck flatter in the corners and stiffen up your suspension for a better performing ride. This is a direct replacement bar that requires no fabrication what so ever.

DSCF0207.JPG

These Sway Bars will be sent to you end of February beginning of March.

Please do not add your name to the list if you are not interested in purchasing these Sway Bars.

Price: $350.00 + Shipping
approximate shipping time: March 1st 2009

The first 10 will receive a free steering wheel cover :top: :biggrin:

0. Shane

Shane,

You know I will need a set!

Sign me up and I will place an order this week for a set of red ones ok! Let me know the details of how to confirm an order to get them shipped asap in March. I plan to prep the truck in mid-March and having these by then would be sweet!

Shanes56

Reaction score
1. Gregincali
2. dak-rt-2a-xr
3. micpun
4. illmeg4fun
5. speckdzl4shzl
6. Jeremias
7. HiTek21
8. Dukexrs
9. (CT Member)
10. XrunnIT
11.THE MACF
12.HertzAudison4Life
13.OXI

Shane,

You know I will need a set!

Sign me up and I will place an order this week for a set of red ones ok! Let me know the details of how to confirm an order to get them shipped asap in March. I plan to prep the truck in mid-March and having these by then would be sweet!

I may even be able to hand deliver them for you I am always looking for an excuse to travel over near the dells and it will save you a few bucks, plus I want to look at your truck again, see all the new stuff you got. :top:

Last edited:

oxi

Reaction score
I may even be able to hand deliver them for you I am always looking for an excuse to travel over near the dells and it will save you a few bucks, plus I want to look at your truck again, see all the new stuff you got. :top:

I live in Oshkosh and right now the truck is in storage. I did drive it this weekend to Milwaukee to hitch a ride for some indoor cart racing at chicago indoor racing in Buffalo Grove with road racers and veteran autocrossers from Milwaukee Region.

Let me know if your in the area?

I would also like to order when its all ready a lockable gas cap that you sell, I am in need of one for security reasons. Any sponsorship program you want to discuss?

Shanes56

Reaction score
I live in Oshkosh and right now the truck is in storage. I did drive it this weekend to Milwaukee to hitch a ride for some indoor cart racing at chicago indoor racing in Buffalo Grove with road racers and veteran autocrossers from Milwaukee Region.

Let me know if your in the area?

I would also like to order when its all ready a lockable gas cap that you sell, I am in need of one for security reasons. Any sponsorship program you want to discuss?

OXI pm me your phone # if you would like we can talk.

For those of you who are interested in the track ready kit here is your chance, the Sittin Sic Track Ready Kit includes:
-Front coils 1.7" drop and increased rate
-Rear mono composite leafs
-Rear bump stops (lowprofile)
-front sway bar and end link bushings
-Rear sway bar
-Front and rear greasable sway bar bushing

Cost = $1100 shipped, this price will increase once this GB is over to $1250 + shipping.

If you are interested int he full kit please add your name to the list with the word full behind it

Last edited:

x-stealth

Reaction score
SIGN ME UP!!!

What type of savings is expected by buying the track ready kit over getting everything one by one? Think this will justify some people spending the 1100 all at once. Plus we save on shipping too!! I cant wait for it!

Shanes56

Reaction score
Fixed it
Cost = $1100 shipped, this price will increase once this GB is over to $1250 + shipping.

1. Gregincali
2. dak-rt-2a-xr
3. micpun
4. illmeg4fun
5. speckdzl4shzl
6. Jeremias
7. HiTek21
8. Dukexrs
9. (CT Member)
10. XrunnIT
11.THE MACF
12.HertzAudison4Life