Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tailgate spoiler info scoop...

MillsXR

Reaction score
BondXII said:
Good ole Arlington Toyota. Good people there.

If I call these guys up for a spoiler and purchase one you guys think they could send it to me out here in Hawaii?

Reverend_d

Reaction score
Cant do a group buy on this because you have to call them and give them all your info vin and so on for them to release them to you.

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Reverend_d said:
Cant do a group buy on this because you have to call them and give them all your info vin and so on for them to release them to you.

Did you give them someone else's vin # since the xr's didn't come with it?

Reverend_d

Reaction score
Arlington Toyota in Jacksonville Florida

ok so here is the dealer I called I looked it up on the internet. I work at a body shop and told them that I had a customer that has it on there truck and said that I have to return it to the was it was before the accident. Gave them my vin and told them it may not have come with it but it is on there so I need one. They are going to ship it to me when I order it. you can have any dealer ship it they will do that for anyone.

frechem

Reaction score
Wow glad I got mine years ago when there were plenty of them. I didn't have to provide my VIN or anything crazy like that.

COMEGETSOME

Reaction score
Id love to have one but 250 is hart to part with when i need so many more go fast parts.

Top Bottom