Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The new look, open to comments

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Hmm, well I agree with the vast majority on both the grill, and the headlights.... It looks good and I also agree with Gadget especially about painting your ride a new color. :top: I will disagree with Miami though and say you do need a drop. It WILL ride like shit, but it will look so much better. Im sorry, but even stock these trucks ride like ass. Airbags may be an alternative down the road for you, if you want that caddy feeling ride. :top: Might I suggest, a 3m Carbonfiber roof? :adore:

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
ChristDenied said:
^^^Great Danes X looked badass with the colors he had, wish I had a chance to see it in person

He lives like 15-20 minutes from me and when I saw it for the first time I was about to start drooling lol. I seen his not too long after I bought mine...but if I knew his was for sale I DEFINITELY woulda bought it.

And to the OP...like previously stated I think the new look is awesome minus the light covers and get the evo mod finished. The drop is totally up to you bro. No fender gap is hotness but ride quality sucks lol.

hotrodt

Reaction score
No fender gap is hotness but ride quality sucks lol.[/QUOTE]
this is EXACTLY why i raised mine back up to stock. it took away from the handling but ride quality was gained. like someone said the ride quality sucks already, but i have never been in a "sport" vechile that had a "smooth" ride.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Exactly hotrod! it is a sport vehicle tuned for handling corners, and turning at above average speeds and conditions (minus the fail oil pan part) and well if you want a caddy, then you should have bought one LOL.... Im old in my young age and honestly find myself wanting a much softer ride but everything with the mackdaddy ride appeal is either slow, ugly, or 100,000 USD... :frown:

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
Looks good. I like the Gray.......makes me look twice to make sure it is an XR

Reaction score
Lookin good man. Dont think i can share anything that hasnt alreay been spoken for. :hmmmm2: How about a shot of the rear? Tail lights, bumper, exhaust?

x ynot

Reaction score
i like the gray just need some drop and wheels to top it off

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
DJM would set that off along with a nice set of wheels :top:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Hey Steve, if you view this again, could we possibly see this with a djm drop and a set of volk gts phantoms?

ezjam

Reaction score
darn..... that looks great. i wish i could afford to have mine painted.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Hey Steve, if you view this again, could we possibly see this with a djm drop and a set of volk gts phantoms?

Doubt I'll have time to chop it today, but I did slam it on my post# 33! :top:

Edit: Here you go Donny:

grey1.jpg

Last edited:

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
Too much going on in the front. Get rid of the grill, "evo mod" or headlights.

DesertWarrior505

Reaction score
damn i really like that look was already talking to a shop about getting mine done in just a darker gray almost like the plastic around the grill thanks for stealing my idea lol

W3LCH

Reaction score
I like the color for sure but I agree with John bhlm the headlights the same gray would be nasty! Really nice truck bud.

Top Bottom