Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The official exhaust thread

Ray08BSPx

Reaction score
To anyone who has the Banks Monster Cat-Back. Does it fit on the x-runner? I like it but in the description it doesn't say that it does or doesn't fit the x. I saw an x-runner on youtube with it and it looks great but i dont know if it had to be modified to fit into the cutout. Thanks.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
To anyone who has the Banks Monster Cat-Back. Does it fit on the x-runner? I like it but in the description it doesn't say that it does or doesn't fit the x. I saw an x-runner on youtube with it and it looks great but i dont know if it had to be modified to fit into the cutout. Thanks.
See post #3 for vids and link to original thread. :top:

808XR10

Reaction score
ill try to upload a clip of my magnaflow catback and ported DTLTs. no rasp at all. magnaflow + ported DTLTs = awesomeness:top:

btw any of you guys running true dual exhausts? clips

Last edited:

jimx

Reaction score
What do you guys think of the 350z exhaust note?

sixstringdave

Reaction score
Does anyone have the stock Y pipe and cat back with DTLH?

I do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rice_Kb8KYU

EDIT: Opps! I read your post as stock Y-pipe being the only thing stock.... Sorry, yea.... the Y-pipe is the only thing stock on mine.

And on a further side note; most of the ones ive listened to in this thread have TONS of rasp! They dont sound good at all. Or is that what everyone is looking for in an exhaust note? I dont get it...

Last edited:

Murderface

Reaction score
Come on those videos suck!! U need to lay the camera down like u have in the last video and do a couple WOT drivebys in 1st,2nd and 3rd gears so we can actually hear it. Also with the windows up so theres no wind noise, bang thru the first 4 gears at WOT for us so we can hear what it's like in the cab.
Last video gave us a taste of what it sounds like and so far me likey:top:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
I will agree with Cd on this one. So far the setup sounds nice, just need a little better quality to really be sure. I saw the exhaust in your other thread and I must say the quality looks pretty damned nice as well as his other 3" exhaust. Any fitment issues, adjustments needed besides spinning the muffler?

fmap4life

Reaction score
Will try and do my follow up vid this weekend, stock exaust , windows up high def at the strip!

Raiden06BSP

Reaction score
Ill get some fly by's up in the next few days. Gotta find a place to do it. Wife had lasik eye surgery today and i came down with strep. I got 2 shots in the azz :motz: and she is dam near seeing 20/20 right now. :top:

Top Bottom