Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Toughts/Prayer Request (URGENT)

Stevenredx

Reaction score
I would like all of you to please keep Ms. Stevenredx's mother in your thoughts and prayer tonight. About 45 minutes ago i received a call that her mother had just collapsed and became unresponsive. She has since came to but that's about all i know. She is battling stage 4 breast cancer right now and just had a radiation treatment on her brain yesterday. To make things even worse, we're in the middle of a snow storm right now and I think the ambulance had issues making it to their house. Please keep Ms. Stevenredx (Ashley) and her mother (Vicki) in your thoughts and prayers. It's been a really tough past couple of months with all the chemo and her mother has done so good, she's a real fighter. I know she can pull through this too.

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
ahh man, i hope things go well. i remember your last post on this and wished it would have gotten better, and not have to see a post like this surface.

Mclovin

"Chicka Chicka Yea"
Reaction score
best of wishes man... i hope everything goes well...

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Will do. I've been wondering how things were going with her since your first thread about her.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to Ash, her mom, family & friends.

RedXr

Reaction score
Still here and praying Steven. Hope things get better. Sorry to hear.

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
Definitely keeping positive thoughts in mind and sendin' em your way!

All my best wishes to her and her mother, and to you as well. <3

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Wow man, this is certainly not what I expected to see after chatting with Ashley about how she was doing earlier! Please Keep us updated on her status and although I am not a praying man, I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers!

Tapp

Reaction score
OH MAN!! dude...its extra tough around the holidays.. Laina and I WILL BE PRAYING hard for ashly and vicki!!

IF NEED ANYTHING CALL ME BRO!!!

TRD-X

Reaction score
Steven I'll hope for the best and Have both of you in my prayers.

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Thanks guys, just spoke with Ash and she said the ambulance just left. They're headed to a hospital out of town so hopefully they get their ok with the weather. She said the first responders think she may have had a seizure. I'll keep everyone posted as i get more updates.

Amarillo X

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation. Def keep u guys in my thoughts.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
dang Steven. My thoughts and prayers go out to you, the misses, and your family!

2006nightrider

Reaction score
wished it would have gotten better, and not have to see a post like this surface.
What Chris said^^^. I think we were all hoping for the best.

Me and Krysta will be keeping Ash and her mother in our thoughts and prayers. If you or Ash need to talk or anything, you know the #.

Jay Swift

"The Philippine Bean"
Reaction score
You and your family are in mine and my family's prayers

rios

Reaction score
i know how you feel. my mom had IBC (Inflammatory breast cancer)
its a tough thing to go through.
definitely hope the situation gets better, and your family is definitely in my prayers

Top Bottom