Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

URD y-pipe

mountain lion

Reaction score
URD Competition y-pipe for 2wd, bolts right in, stock gaskets are reusable. Does not cause CEL. Asking 350 shipped. I have paypal, send me a pm.
(off road use only, of course
smile.gif
)

yp0.JPG

mountain lion

Reaction score
Ya, was too damn loud...Got the stock pipe back on now. Prob gonna run a dyno tomorrow and see what kinda losses I got...if they end up being big (which i don't think) I may keep it. I've certainly gained a lot of low end back though and I like the way it's running, so they'll have to be some monster losses for me to change my mind.

Matt's06

Reaction score
I just ordered a 14" magnaflow to run inline with my 24" magnaflow. It should quite things down a bit with out loosing much power.

Free bump.

mountain lion

Reaction score
I thought about doing that, but didnt wanna spend the $$ on the muffler and welding if it didn't work out well. I figure it'll still be pretty loud w/ the straight through design. Please let me know how that goes and how quiet things get!

mountain lion

Reaction score
I just got dynoed today...the magnaflow + the urd ypipe is worth about 15ft/lb of torque and 10hp over most of the rpm range vs stock muffler and ypipe.

Xacto

Reaction score
the loss from the ypipe is pretty benign

mountain lion

Reaction score
Prob all in the muffler then? I think you said you dynoed b4/after w/ just the y changed out and didn't lose much right Xacto? IF thats the case, I'm glad I didn't get aftermarket highflow cats welded in. :)

Top Bottom