Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

VA BCH 2/23 Meet pics!!

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
damn nice pics guy! Once again glad to see all of you...

Priceless Murderx comes up to me and ofcoarse I intro myself as steve/nut in her eye... he say no your steve poole to me.. turns out we worked together about 5-6 years ago. What a small world.
all the folks that live around me were very cool! we had no issues and they all are still talking to me...

Im very sad today. I dropped my truck off to get the dent fixed and wont see her again until friday..... Im very sad!

Once again I had one hell of a time and the looks of everyones faces as we drove around was priceless...

We will plan a summer meet. and hopefully we can make it even bigger, But I want to hit all the local car shows with all the hot roders and tuners on sat night. I want to own their shows. I think and drive down the strip and own the strip would be very cool. us va beach boys will get cooking on something, and I look foward to seeing ALL of you again!

Glad your neighbors are soo cool Steve! Would love to roll deeper this summer and take over!! I've got the itch now!! Hope the truck repairs come out well...

P

paposalsa

I got my 06 X-Runner that day. Hopefully I will join U guys in the next meet. Nice pics!

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
We need to have a Thurs-Sun thing in the summer....own the night.... maybe ride up to the drag strip or something....theres an 1/8mile down here by my crib and its a good straight hour run easy to stay in line..they run on Fridays nights.... I dunno theres alot we could do.....

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
We need to have a Thurs-Sun thing in the summer....own the night.... maybe ride up to the drag strip or something....theres an 1/8mile down here by my crib and its a good straight hour run easy to stay in line..they run on Fridays nights.... I dunno theres alot we could do.....

Thurs-Sun plus a night at the strip would be sweet. That nmany Xs rollin into the strip would be insane, we'd definetly get heads a turin'!! Good idea Jason!!
:top::top::rock::rock::driver::driver:

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
Thurs-Sun plus a night at the strip would be sweet. That nmany Xs rollin into the strip would be insane, we'd definetly get heads a turin'!! Good idea Jason!!
:top::top::rock::rock::driver::driver:

Then I'd have to get a S/c though......

InkedRunner

Reaction score
Yota you are really working on that post count tonight huh. :laugh: You are soooo addicted. Do you have a woman. If so she is probably pretty pissed at you right now. Mine handles me on this site a whole lot better since she knows who I talk to now.

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
Yota you are really working on that post count tonight huh. :laugh: You are soooo addicted. Do you have a woman. If so she is probably pretty pissed at you right now. Mine handles me on this site a whole lot better since she knows who I talk to now.

you newbs got a long way to go on posts :laugh::rolleyez:

Justin

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score

What can I say, I've got the itch. I spend my money and time the way I wanna spend it!! I can't feed my addiction with a "latcher oner" now can I??

Peace out hombre

you newbs got a long way to go on posts :laugh::rolleyez:

Justin

Haha I'm trying....Don't Hate, Participate!! :rock:

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom