Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

VA Mini-Meet [MAY 9th]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs.K2

Argh, Oy Duncha-Know-Now
Reaction score
Ok, so Klint told me to book a room for our trip up there this past Fri. so like a good little wife I did and NOW I find out we dont need a hotel room after all. SOOO I call the hotel and they wont let me cancel it b/c it was a pay in advance room. :thumpdown: So anyway, if anyone needs a room to stay in let me or K2 know. It's a king room at the Wingate hotel for May 8th. Thanks!

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
Ok, so Klint told me to book a room for our trip up there this past Fri. so like a good little wife I did and NOW I find out we dont need a hotel room after all. SOOO I call the hotel and they wont let me cancel it b/c it was a pay in advance room. :thumpdown: So anyway, if anyone needs a room to stay in let me or K2 know. It's a king room at the Wingate hotel for May 8th. Thanks!

Ahh you folks and using your less then civilized hotels:biggrin:

Actually its not there fault in all honesty, lots of hotels do advance purchase and are very clear on the rules of it...I don't do it at mine so I don't get calls from people like you haha

See you on Saturday:biggrin:

that was the end result the last time I did one. It needs to be as close to empty as it can be.

I would prefer to do it at my place one weekend, but i know you want the pump in there. There will be more than enough help there to help you get it done, its just not a fun install. your looking at about 3 hours start to finish when taking your time.

Justin

So I'm guessing I need to pack a change of clothes....

Last edited:

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
Ahh you folks and using your less then civilized hotels:biggrin:

Actually its not there fault in all honesty, lots of hotels do advance purchase and are very clear on the rules of it...I don't do it at mine so I don't get calls from people like you haha

See you on Saturday:biggrin:

So I'm guessing I need to pack a change of clothes....

im bringing one, but I have a set of rear inserts to install too.

we are bringing the shop lol :top:

Justin

Xample

Reaction score
As long as you got the proper tools homie... Bring breaker bars

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Alright ladies and gents...1 more week until abomination of domination:rock:

Just wanted to add a couple more things, and I didn't feel like PM'ing everybody again.

First- Regarding my address that I PM'd everyone; when you come off I-95 onto RT 17 towards Warrenton---about 2 miles down on RT 17, you will see a big GEICO building on the left hand side, make a left at the light after the building. Then take your first right (there is a green sign at the corner, but no street sign), then take your immediate first left...my development is on the left about 200 yards down that street.

Second- For those of you that need a hotel room, please make sure that you have a room reserved. I will probably only need 2-3 people staying at the hotel (IF THAT). Hopefully we will have a sober person that may be willing to drive you guys to your hotel room, if not, we can always call a taxi.

I do believe that K2 & Mrs. K2 still have a hotel room that they need filled, so if you are interested in his room, please contact K2

Third- Those of you that are staying at my place, make sure you bring your sleep neccessities; air mattress (if you have one), pillow, your special blankey, binkey, etc...

If anyone has any last minute questions, feel free to post them up!

I'm also going to list what I'm supplying for the meet, those of you that want to bring something, please post it up here so we know what we have and don't have:

1. 2006nightrider - Alcohol, meat (burgers, dogs, brats, etc...)
2. TACOMATOSED - Alcohol, sexy sideburns

Last edited:

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
3. My68ur8TRD - DD for Sat - Jack, Jack Stands, Dremel, Soldering Gun, Mr. Incredible

Also, if anyone wants any upholstery done ( arm rests, rear inserts) etc. please let me know by Monday so I can make sure to have the material to do so.

Thanks

Justin

Xample

Reaction score
3. My68ur8TRD - DD for Sat - Jack, Jack Stands, Dremel, Soldering Gun, Mr. Incredible
4. Xample - booze, chips, and a casper ass

Last edited by a moderator:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
5. K2 - official XRU beer, chips + snacks, Wife's famous Mac N' Cheese, ban hammer, teepee warming gift :biggrin:

** Note: I think that my wife and I are going to stay at the hotel since we already paid for it. That will also free up some room at the crib.

2006nightrider

Reaction score
5. K2 - official XRU beer, chips + snacks, Wife's famous Mac N' Cheese, ban hammer, teepee warming gift :biggrin:
^^ROFL!!!
** Note: I think that my wife and I are going to stay at the hotel since we already paid for it. That will also free up some room at the crib.
That sucks you wont be spooning with us:rolleyez:

BUT, since you are doing that, I'll now have enough room for everyone else to crash at my place, since I can put 4 people now in the guestroom...

We owe you Klint:biggrin:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I was FINALLY (after HOURS of Internet searching) able to find the push button switches that I've been wanting for my air horn setup - so I'll be doing that install and re-wiring too. After hitting my air horn 3-4 times with my knee while getting out the truck thus scaring the SHIT out of me and everyone around me, I think it's time to relocate the switches. :biggrin:

xrunish

Reaction score
so what time on saturday will we be starting? my buddy just moved the grand openening/bbq/car meet to his shop to the same day basically. im most likely going to go early but have to leave early also, sometime around 12-1230 or so... sorry guys dont think ill have time to do my afr/boost install

2006nightrider

Reaction score
so what time on saturday will we be starting? my buddy just moved the grand openening/bbq/car meet to his shop to the same day basically. im most likely going to go early but have to leave early also, sometime around 12-1230 or so... sorry guys dont think ill have time to do my afr/boost install
Whenever...it all depends on who is here. A couple of the guys are arriving Friday night, so basically whenever we get up and go outside.

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
It doesnt really begin till VB crew rolls in don't kid yourself....:)

xrunish

Reaction score
well i should be arriving at around 1030 or so hopefully its a good time. No mods needed for me except troubleshooting my fogz

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
We should be there around 10-10:30. ( thats if everyone else can keep up :eviltongue::biggrin:)

Justin

TACOMATOSED

Reaction score
Also, if anyone wants any upholstery done ( arm rests, rear inserts) etc. please let me know by Monday so I can make sure to have the material to do so.

Thanks

Justin
If you can bring some black suede for my arm rests that would be great...Let me know what it's gonna cost me...:top:

Alright ladies and gents...1 more week until abomination of domination:rock:

Just wanted to add a couple more things, and I didn't feel like PM'ing everybody again.

First- Regarding my address that I PM'd everyone; when you come off I-95 onto RT 17 towards Warrenton---about 2 miles down on RT 17, you will see a big GEICO building on the left hand side, make a left at the light after the building. Then take your first right (there is a green sign at the corner, but no street sign), then take your immediate first left...my development is on the left about 200 yards down that street.

Second- For those of you that need a hotel room, please make sure that you have a room reserved. I will probably only need 2-3 people staying at the hotel (IF THAT). Hopefully we will have a sober person that may be willing to drive you guys to your hotel room, if not, we can always call a taxi.

I do believe that K2 & Mrs. K2 still have a hotel room that they need filled, so if you are interested in his room, please contact K2

Third- Those of you that are staying at my place, make sure you bring your sleep neccessities; air mattress (if you have one), pillow, your special blankey, binkey, etc...

If anyone has any last minute questions, feel free to post them up!

I'm also going to list what I'm supplying for the meet, those of you that want to bring something, please post it up here so we know what we have and don't have:

Sorry, I hate to disappoint you David but I won't be bringing the sexy sideburns...when I went to the store to get some they told me they were backordered...something about the new Wolverine movie and everyone wanting them...:laugh:

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
If you can bring some black suede for my arm rests that would be great...Let me know what it's gonna cost me...:top:

Sorry, I hate to disappoint you David but I won't be bringing the sexy sideburns...when I went to the store to get some they told me they were backordered...something about the new Wolverine movie and everyone wanting them...:laugh:

i will see what I can do. Bring a can of 3M 90 spray adehesive with you. and get it at lowes or HD because they charge an arm and a leg everywhere else. Should be aboue 12 bucks a can

Justin

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Hahaha...You better get some, I like the way they tickle my thighs:rolleyez:

TACOMATOSED

Reaction score
i will see what I can do. Bring a can of 3M 90 spray adehesive with you. and get it at lowes or HD because they charge an arm and a leg everywhere else. Should be aboue 12 bucks a can

Justin
Will do!

Hahaha...You better get some, I like the way they tickle my thighs:rolleyez:
That's funny.... you're ole lady says the same thing...:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom