Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

volk replicas

guy714

Reaction score
I was checking out this site for the Volk replicas, they got some pretty sick wheels on here. Thinking about getting a set. what do you guys think?

varrstoen.com

teamben158

Reaction score
How would those 350Z ones fit on our truck? Still new to the X, so wheel fitments are still an unknown for me:

19x9.5 et22/19x10.5 et22

DC29

Reaction score
fake? fvck that.

if im buyin rims there gonna be the real thing and not knock-off shit, i couldnt imagine talkin to someone about my truck and then being like yeah my rims are fake. id have to let the person slap me and then slap myself, i would honestly feel that dumb.

but thats just me..

Last edited:

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
X-Runner Stock Wheel/Tire Specs:
Bolt pattern is 5x4.5", 5x114.3mm
Lug nut size is 12mm x 1.50
Offset is +30mm.
18 x 8 wrapped with Bridgestone Potenza RE050A 255/45ZR18
Center Bore is 60mm
Wheel weight is 31lbs - 32lbs (as advertised)
Tire weight is 30lbs (as advertised)
Wheel/Tire weight as weighed with 34lbs of tire pressure - 58.2lbs (as weighed on a scale)

http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=3693

The back would.

19x9.5 et22/19x10.5 et22

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
fake? fvck that.

if im buyin rims there gonna be the real thing and not knock-off shit, i couldnt imagine talkin to someone about my truck and then being like yeah my rims are fake. id have to let the person slap me and then slap myself, i would honestly feel that dumb.

but thats just me..

Well go ahead and slap yourself anyway. They are'nt fake wheels to begin with. It's not like they say volks on them or volkks, voks e.t.c. They are just replicas and yes, there is a difference. Just because he can't afford $6000 wheels does'nt mean you should chastise him. He likes that style of wheel and not the volk name and price so he chose another viable option. I say go for it bro :top:

DC29

Reaction score
Well go ahead and slap yourself anyway. They are'nt fake wheels to begin with. It's not like they say volks on them or volkks, voks e.t.c. They are just replicas and yes, there is a difference. Just because he can't afford $6000 wheels does'nt mean you should chastise him. He likes that style of wheel and not the volk name and price so he chose another viable option. I say go for it bro :top:

if you didnt notice i also put "but thats just me" meaning thats my opinion.

im not tryin to say i can afford 6k wheels cause i cant and i even still have stock rims. but what im tryin to say is that if im gonna buy rims that look like volks there gonna be real volks. fakes, replicas, whatever, your gonna get asked questions about your rims and (for me..again) i couldnt stand sitting there telling someone there not real.

i thought i made it quite clear i was talking about myself in my first post, guess not.

joman

Reaction score

im not tryin to say i can afford 6k wheels cause i cant and i even still have stock rims. but what im tryin to say is that if im gonna buy rims that look like volks there gonna be real volks. fakes, replicas, whatever, your gonna get asked questions about your rims and (for me..again) i couldnt stand sitting there telling someone there not real.

i thought i made it quite clear i was talking about myself in my first post, guess not.

i agree its your opinion for yourself and thats-that. :top:

my curiosity got me going as far as the wheels though because that look nice and are afordable..but can these wheels handle the X? as far as standard requirement..I called website and to know if the wheels can handle the weight of the X because there is a signaifcant difference from the X to a G and a 350. can someone chime in? for example some rims are only made for cars and not trucks..anyways...its a good find for a good price.

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score

I know it's your opinion. I guess I should have put this=:laugh: after the slap yourself part.

want some replicas... we have advan sp1 or ssr's

Quit trying to sling them junks on XRU cuz. We wants real shit fool.

Last edited:

joman

Reaction score
X-Runner Stock Wheel/Tire Specs:
Bolt pattern is 5x4.5", 5x114.3mm
Lug nut size is 12mm x 1.50
Offset is +30mm.
18 x 8 wrapped with Bridgestone Potenza RE050A 255/45ZR18
Center Bore is 60mm
Wheel weight is 31lbs - 32lbs (as advertised)
Tire weight is 30lbs (as advertised)
Wheel/Tire weight as weighed with 34lbs of tire pressure - 58.2lbs (as weighed on a scale)

http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=3693

The back would.

19x9.5 et22/19x10.5 et22

well the X hub core is 60 and for these wheels they are 66.1 i don't think this will be an issue...just run hub rings....eh?

Grumpy

Reaction score
I can't seems to find any info on how are they manufacture and how much they weight? Not all cast wheels are created equal.

A thousand bucks for a set is in the same ball park as Rota, but theoe are only available in 18".
I like the offset option they offer. +12 & DJM = Hellaflush!!!

PiNkY

Reaction score
I can't seems to find any info on how are they manufacture and how much they weight? Not all cast wheels are created equal.

A thousand bucks for a set is in the same ball park as Rota, but theoe are only available in 18".
I like the offset option they offer. +12 & DJM = Hellaflush!!!
Stole the idea right out my head! I'd def. rock these on my ride......hell I may even snag up a set - anyone tried contacting these peeps on info?

xrunish

Reaction score
I know it's your opinion. I guess I should have put this=:laugh: after the slap yourself part.

Quit trying to sling them junks on XRU cuz. We wants real shit fool.

oh no you didnt!!!! :motz: ill give you a real beatin you burnt jerk chicken! haha :rockon:

guy714

Reaction score
holy crap what just happened here. I dont mind if its fake or not it just looks cool to me. I just like to cruise anyways not much into racing

Top Bottom