Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

what do u think

emo_X

Reaction score
wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wshsbears

Reaction score
definitely pleases the eye. never heard an eclipse sub though. their component mids are amazing though

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Eclipse mid and highs are some of the best out there. Never knew they even made subs.

07X-R

Reaction score
I think they should sound pretty good. I had some Infinity Kappa Perfect 12" almost the exact ratings and specs and they sounded good to me.

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
I knew they made subs... I've even seen them in show cars before. Still haven't had a chance to hear any though. :dontknow:

jockin my styLez

Reaction score
for what it is i guess its okay...

i personally wouldnt run any eclipse sub other that thier discontinued
titanium, and titanium pro...those 2 subs are BADASS cuz they were built with TC Sounds motors on them

trust me the titanium pro is an animal! i think the rated rms wattage for it is either 2000 or 3000 watts
i dont think most of you guys on this forum run enough watts to power one of those subs

Titanium

Titanium Pro

emo_X

Reaction score
ok what would u rec then i will be running a ten with less than a 1ft of air space and i music mostly rock some rap and others but want clean bass good high and low

i_ski

Reaction score
I had a Infinitity Kappa Perfect 12.1D that I used to run. That sub was tight and clean it wouldn't win any DB drags but that's not what I wanted I wanted good clean bass to fill in the low and and that sub was perfect. You can get the VQ on the new ones so you can tune the sub to your enclosure. Definitely gets :top: from me.

FuCt

Reaction score
im happy with a 10'' alpine typeR and a clarion 300W amp. Pounds pretty good, big ported box tho. Takes about half the backseat. LoL i know ****ty parts but it sounds alright.

Top Bottom