Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X-FEST EAST Planning 2.0

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
lol...you guys are awesome......

maybe I need a cowgirl hat ;)

Lets do this..... I am looking into moving across country for work... not permanent but a temp move so lets get her done :)

Last edited:

Jwall

Reaction score
This is fine if you want to go fast in a straight line. First corner you get to the X will SMOKE YOU! :canada::top:

:adore:

lol i cant argue against that, its so true. :eviltongue:

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
Steve...Jason... I am sure u guys would keep me busy clean both ur houses.... lol... as long as the pay is good... might even clean the whips

ntinhri

Reaction score
LOL

Since we live 6 hours away from each other you better make some serious $$ to afford gas.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
The preliminary location and date is Camelback Mountain weekend of September 29-30. I'm currently working with a few hotels to get the best rate possible.

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
Would not be a bad drive for the Canucks that want to come down. Around 5.5 hrs from Niagara Falls NY with no back road

Murderface

Reaction score
Good thing we didn't go with Aug 11th weekend cause I just found out my g mom rented the house out to someone from her church

Jeremias

Reaction score
Camelback Mountain Resort, PA or Camelback Mountain, Idaho? I would hope PA! LOLZ

Top Bottom