Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XRU Donators.........

X-roller

Reaction score
This one is for you guys. I would like to personally thank you guys for donating the money. I can't believe that people in this world can be so kind. You guys rock. I was honestly speechless when I saw the quite generous donation that I received from you guys. I mean seriously I wasn't expecting much if anything at all. The prayers and kind words were enough. I can't thank you guys enough for the donations and if there is in anyway possible I can help anyone out please feel free to contact me. Especially the guys who donated. Don't even hesitate to ask. I wish there was a way to express my feelings for you guys right now because honestly I would probably cry a little in front of you guys. :laugh: I have been a part of forums but this one is by far the best site I have ever been a part of and this just proves it that much more. This is a story I will easily be sharing for years to come. :top: Thanks again and God bless your and your loved ones.

One more thing. If you guys don't mind sending me a pm with whomever sent a donation that would be awesome. thanks.

When life gives you lemons and make grape juice. Then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it. :biggrin:

Last edited:

x20Runner05

Reaction score
Hope the donations help you alot brother. I am kinda in a similar situation as why i was unable to donate. Be strong man, god is there where you to ask for prayers and guidance.

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
GL bro, and this is definently the best forum. Hope u get that job and everything helps out.

X-Caliber

Reaction score
I wasn't able to donate brotha, but I prayed for you and your situation to have a positive outcome. I hope everything turns out okay.

X-roller

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Those who sent those prayers and donations my way. I know god will bless you and your loved ones for this if he hasn't already. :smile: I know ketchup deserves it. He is the one who started all of this which yes I was a bit shocked and disappointed but I would do the same for him.

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
get that leg better bro so you can whoop some ass at the academy. :boxing:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
I wasn't able to donate brotha, but I prayed for you and your situation to have a positive outcome. I hope everything turns out okay.
What he said ^^^

The emergency surgery I had to get done on my beagle a week before Christmas cleaned me out:frown:.

I was hoping to restore my savings when I got my taxes back...but no....I owe money. Figures:argh:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Ramon its nothing to help a friend and a strong supporter of the XRU community. Stay strong and keep ur head up. Im gonna steel that quote BTW

X-roller

Reaction score
lol.... i'm only gonna let you take it because you helped me out... :laugh:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
did keith's wife at least relay the message i sent you on paypal? LOl I didnt know it was to the millers when i originally sent it lol... Glad to see your looking up a little man. :top:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Donny- Read Keith's original request:
With the approval of XRU staff, I would like to start another "help a member in need" thread. We have a member of our group that has been out of work for some time now. This guy is humble, and would never approve of me doing this. He is a great friend, and a avid supporter of XRU. I know we all hit hard times, but this guy has had the worse.

So if you are up for helping a member out, send your generous donations to my paypal: casttech2001@yahoo.com. I thank you in advance. If anyone needs clarification or proof that this is real, just as the XRU staff.

Memeber in need: X-Roller

Thanks XRU for your support. Lets help this member get back on his feet with whatever we can bring together. No amount is too small. Thanks my brothas and sistahs. :top:

Sorry brotha if this upsets you, but I want to help in anyway I can.
... but didn't know her full name till I got the receipt from PayPal!

Venomous_X

Reaction score
I didnt read all that.... I saw help friend donate.... :bird:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
I did send him the paypal names and those I knew. Of course, Donny Dorko. :)
Again, thanks guys for the help. Its the little things in life that mean so much to others. Ive been helped so much during my life by others. Its nice to return the favor.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
I'm claiming that my donation was that killer deal I gave you on that supercharger. :biggrin:

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
Everyone should donate to this guy.

He saved my life in Black Ops last night, true story.:top:

Top Bottom