Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Xtreme Kreations Access door panels?

zxrun636

Reaction score
Has anybody had any luck with getting the links to purchase these door panel enclosures? I have been looking through the site and haven't had any luck with finding a working link and finding out prices. Any help would be appreciated.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
OLD OLD thread. C2C doesn't even exist anymore.

xtreme kreations didn't have them on the site last time I checked. You can try contacting them and see if they can still make them.
They may not have the molds for them anymore.

Amarillo X

Reaction score
You guys gonna have to stop digging up these old threads. Look at the date before you reply...

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
You guys gonna have to stop digging up these old threads. Look at the date before you reply...

whats it matter the date.. he had a question that got answered. At least he was trying to search for some answers before posting.

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Id luv a set too! Getting new dog so going have take my box out so can lay the seats flat for him!been wanting a set for very long time, the very few times someone is selling thiers I'm broke as a joke! Might just have to get me some door pannels out of a wreck and see if I can make something worth a shit! Butt willl have to have sub covered not exposed I'm sure puppy will eat it!

zxrun636

Reaction score
I really was just trying to avoid making a new thread and cluttering the board. This is not my first forum. Sorry if I made anyone mad. I appreciate the answers though.

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
I really was just trying to avoid making a new thread and cluttering the board. This is not my first forum. Sorry if I made anyone mad. I appreciate the answers though.

Its cool no one is mad! Sometimes u got to ask to find out for sure! And never know if there might be something new or wat not!

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score

That's the thing, every forum is different. Some forums if you start a new thread with that question you'll only get answers like
USE THE SEARCH BUTTON
Then if you bump the thread you get all kinds of shit because its 3 or 4 years old. It can be a lose lose type of thing.
This place is pretty friendly though, doesn't really matter how you ask the question (new or old thread) you will usually get an answer pretty quickly. :top:

zxrun636

Reaction score
Very true every forum is different. I appreciate everybody being cool about it!

dpollard04

Reaction score
If it helps I contacted them not to long ago about ordering the panels they told me they dont make them anymore but offered to sell the molds so if anyone knows how to do fiberglass you may want to look into getting them.

dpollard04

Reaction score
No I didn't. I don't know how how to do fiberglass or anyone that does so I wasn't going to waist anymore of his time. He seems very eager to sell them tho just drop him a line his e-mail is on the site.

toyota_rod

Reaction score
he wants 1000$ but im sure if you threw a good offer he'd take it....thats just a little too much for me and i dont have the time to make them for everybody who wants them..it would surely pay for itself...if i didnt work offshore i would def. buy the molds...laying fiberglass is not hard..you have a mold..layer after layer after layer until you get the thickness desired then sand away

sinister07

Reaction score
Damn some one could def make some money with that. Fiberglass is EASY, just time consuming and needs some sanding. someone really should buy that and start making them again. I would do it if I had a garage.

Top Bottom