Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1/4 mile newset record!! 4-9-10

ntinhri

Reaction score
just doing my part to keep standards high around here..
:top:- I was 3908!
scan0002-1.jpg

265/40/18 micky thompsons (thanks craigslist 175 shipped used) on stock rims!
IMG00004.jpg

Added screen shots!
screenshotfuel1.jpg

screenshotafr.jpg

screenshotfuel2.jpg

screenshothego.jpg

screenshotinjector.jpg

screenshotmain.jpg

screenshotspark.jpg

in this screen shot you can see how long and how much I was off the gas cause if the 1-2 shift! after that no lift!!!
screenshotthrottle.jpg

URD boys lets get to cracking!!!!!!
BTW Im dont have to chase weather.....

Last edited:

nine9six

Reaction score
Congrats man. I went to the track this past Wednesday and my buddy and I were talking about your truck. :top:

Keep representing!!

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
sick runs steve...:rockon: let the TRD show everyone how its done...:top:

ntinhri

Reaction score
Thanks! I was wearing my XRU tee!

on a funny side note there was a guy who was looking at my truck HARD. I walked up and asked him if he had a question. He asked if I worked for toyota? I lol said no, we talked for a bit and he gave me mad props for my v-6 out running his chevelle (350, mildly modded). I add salt to the wound when I told him I drove it from Roanoke, swapped tires, and hit the track. He smiled and shook his head when he ask what gas mileage I was getting... told him I got 20 driving to the track, but I had to keep it under 75 to get 20. Later that night he and a few of his friends actually helped me swap street tires back on, talked to me for about 30 mins... (oh the guys were like 45ish.) thought that was really cool!

sick runs steve...:rockon: let the TRD show everyone how its done...:top:

Honestly Im gonna get a damn URD MKII on the track, If I gotta go get it myself! Ive even offered my D/R's. I think with friday before the va beach meet, Ill have a dancing partner! I do know there is a BSP in NC practicing.... lol

Last edited:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
LOL @ Tapp....... nice times man, guess you proved it wasn't a fluke the first time :top:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
Honestly Im gonna get a damn URD MKII on the track, If I gotta go get it myself! Ive even offered my D/R's. I think with friday before the va beach meet, Ill have a dancing partner! I do know there is a BSP in NC practicing.... lol

not saying the urd guys are scared...but with you constantly dropping your times consistently might i add...it seems like they got some work to catch up to the TRD guys like yourself...:smile:

I too would really love to see vids of a TRD VS MKII at the track at the same time...:rockon:

ntinhri

Reaction score
not saying the urd guys are scared...but with you constantly dropping your times consistently might i add...it seems like they got some work to catch up to the TRD guys like yourself...:smile:

I too would really love to see vids of a TRD VS MKII at the track at the same time...:rockon:

Only 1 trd guy thats running his truck in 12's.......:laugh:

COWBELL

Reaction score
Impressive! :adore:

Also cool those guys helped ya out and were good sports about it,
always nice to know people can still be decent to one another out in the world :top:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
Only 1 trd guy thats running his truck in 12's.......:laugh:

my bad...forgot you the only guy with proof...:top:

but I'm sure as soon as all the snow melts...Doug will be right behind you in the 12's...at least I would hope so with all the NOS he's running combined with that TRD S/C...

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
wow at those screen shot.... i have no idea what im looking at. lol nice times bro.... it was sweet how you could hear the announcer in the background... next time would it be possible for you to get a good shot of the boost guage when you run? i miss dinwiddie like a muh fracker

Jeremias

Reaction score
I will be there soon if i can ever get out of work before 6

X-roller

Reaction score
:adore: time to aim for 11s!!!!!!! lol.

You should run a viper.... :top: and post a vid..... I would pretty much lose it there....

Last edited:

ntinhri

Reaction score
wow at those screen shot.... i have no idea what im looking at. lol nice times bro.... it was sweet how you could hear the announcer in the background... next time would it be possible for you to get a good shot of the boost guage when you run? i miss dinwiddie like a muh fracker

Nice job Steve:top: No video?:dontknow:

you can see the boost gauge in the video! mainly stays at 9 but does bounce into 10 for a second here and there..

as posted in first post.

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
your a/fs are a little rich, have you tried leaning it a little? may still have some room to play with it before timing needs touching.

nice runs though, sounds like your tranny is still in good shape with a few powershifts being thrown in there.

trd_sport

Reaction score
What do you want some kind of prize? NOTIMPRESSEDWHATSOEVERGETAREALJOB!

ntinhri

Reaction score
my bad...forgot you the only guy with proof...:top:

but I'm sure as soon as all the snow melts...Doug will be right behind you in the 12's...at least I would hope so with all the NOS he's running combined with that TRD S/C...

there are a few members who are waiting for fall.... they want/need cool weather. Honestly I dont care. Im into the 12's and there will be others. I do think it will have to be d/r to get you there, but there will be others with much faster times. Ill be super happy for them when the time comes.

ps Snow is gone, and tracks are opening up.. some folks just wait for the perfect storm so to speak, before they show the performance of the truck....

cool weather, high pressure, dry etc......

your a/fs are a little rich, have you tried leaning it a little? may still have some room to play with it before timing needs touching.

nice runs though, sounds like your tranny is still in good shape with a few powershifts being thrown in there.
1-2 shift sucks! rest is fine.. rich is safe.... I drive my truck daily, not really wanting to push it any farther for .1 second on 1/4 mile.

What do you want some kind of prize? NOTIMPRESSEDWHATSOEVERGETAREALJOB!

No prize needed. thanks though!:top:
YOUJELIOUSMUCH?????

Last edited:
Top Bottom