Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1/4 mile newset record!! 4-9-10

Super Werty

Reaction score
dragtimes says -370 ft DA:rock:. I can't touch those numbers without going to cali maybe

good times steve. Those tires are like magic. Would like to see what you run without them

ntinhri

Reaction score
dragtimes says -370 ft DA:rock:. I can't touch those numbers without going to cali maybe

good times steve. Those tires are like magic. Would like to see what you run without them

with out the tires I was 13.2-13.5. I think its safe to say the tires help buy .5 - 1 full second.. also its way easier to practise as they are ver predictable. Now the turbo or urd guys might be better on streets since they dont have the tq numbers the trd guys have. tq is out biggest problem when launching.. kinda like you launching in 2wd instead of 4wd..

Super Werty

Reaction score
What tires are they? I wonder if I could slap some on mine and make a 2wd pass

ntinhri

Reaction score
sure you can! they are 265 40 18 on stock rims micky thompsons drag radials... if you lived closer you could borrow them for a pass or 2... But im not sure if youd see a gain since your launching in 4wd. My biggest gain is that 60 time... my old best on street tires was like 2.2 or so, to low 1.8's and Im sure I can do better!

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Right on steve, glad to see you beating in the 12s.

Last edited:

ntinhri

Reaction score
What tires are they? I wonder if I could slap some on mine and make a 2wd pass
IMG00004.jpg

Super Werty

Reaction score
sure you can! they are 265 40 18 on stock rims micky thompsons drag radials... if you lived closer you could borrow them for a pass or 2... But im not sure if youd see a gain since your launching in 4wd. My biggest gain is that 60 time... my old best on street tires was like 2.2 or so, to low 1.8's and Im sure I can do better!

I might see a nice gain. The auto still launches great. The biggest gain for me though would be in the power department. I lose quite a lot of power running it in 4wd on the second half of the track.

We'll see. Maybe I'll buy a set for the rear and test them out

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
nice times again steve. Tracks around here don't open up for a couple more weeks, but when they do I will head back out and hope I don't break again.
Seems like your runs are very consistent. Never had any of my runs even close to consistent times or even MPH. Between crap shifting and inconsistent launching I never found the sweet spot last year. Broke the first time out with the Drag radials so never got much practice time with them.
Hope I can at least hit 12's, but I don't know if my little 71 trim blower will do it for me. At least not as it sits right now. :crinklehair:

Tapp

Reaction score
i have accepted your challenge sir!!!

let me get a upgraded clutch so i wont need AAA to bring me home...what 3 1/2hrs..:laugh:

this showdown will come!!! :top:

so if anyone wants to see this...im open for donations for an upgraded clutch!! :top:

ntinhri

Reaction score
i have accepted your challenge sir!!!

let me get a upgraded clutch so i wont need AAA to bring me home...what 3 1/2hrs..:laugh:

this showdown will come!!! :top:

so if anyone wants to see this...im open for donations for an upgraded clutch!! :top:

what ever pus... I didnt get any help... run what you brung.............. do I need to remind you what happen the last time you challenged me?

um couldnt drift, jumped a curb, hit a tree!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: Ill set my camera up pointed back to see the next issue................ lol

Time for an upgrade!:biggrin::rock:

dont think you'll ever do it.. you just too big...

btw I didnt remove anything from my truck to achieve this result and had 2/4-full tank of fuel..

Last edited:

Tapp

Reaction score
what ever pus... I didnt get any help... run what you brung.............. do I need to remind you what happen the last time you challenged me?

um couldnt drift, jumped a curb, hit a tree!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: Ill set my camera up pointed back to see the next issue................ lol

LIES :laugh::laugh:

rexrunner

Reaction score
u need to work on that trap now man, more power lol :crinklehair:

great runs dude!!

Super Werty

Reaction score
dont think you'll ever do it.. you just too big...

btw I didnt remove anything from my truck to achieve this result and had 2/4-full tank of fuel..

I was referring to blackx-runner needing the larger rotrex upgrade:top:

and you dont think I will ever do what? drive down to sea level and level the playing field? Think again. It's on now:laugh::rockon:

06XR-SW

Reaction score
dang dude that is pretty impresive dude!!!! i cant wait to hit the track!!

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
you can see the boost gauge in the video! mainly stays at 9 but does bounce into 10 for a second here and there..

as posted in first post.

you know... im a retard... i looked at the guages and was like one say 22 and the other says 14.7 or so... 14.7 is a/f and it just didnt register in my head that you wouldnt see boost on the guage until you were actually boosting... i was looking at the vaccuum lol.

Top Bottom