Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1/4 mile newset record!! 4-9-10

ntinhri

Reaction score
I was referring to blackx-runner needing the larger rotrex upgrade:top:

and you dont think I will ever do what? drive down to sea level and level the playing field? Think again. It's on now:laugh::rockon:

love ya Will but your truck isnt a x.. so while you might beat me, its like comparing oranges and tangerines... not quite the same....

THanks guys!!! Now get your trucks to the tracks!!!!

MKII where you guys at?????????????????????/

Last edited:

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
i have accepted your challenge sir!!!

let me get a upgraded clutch so i wont need AAA to bring me home...what 3 1/2hrs..:laugh:

this showdown will come!!! :top:

so if anyone wants to see this...im open for donations for an upgraded clutch!! :top:

I have premium tow with AAA I'm willing to use one on you....next excuse? Shit I even got a stock disc with plenty of life left on it as a temp replacement...

Super Werty

Reaction score
love ya Will but your truck isnt a x.. so while you might beat me, its like comparing oranges and tangerines... not quite the same....

THanks guys!!! Now get your trucks to the tracks!!!!

MKII where you guys at?????????????????????/

yea it's not a fair comparison, but I will still be competitive. You can't tell me I can't do that

ntinhri

Reaction score
yea it's not a fair comparison, but I will still be competitive. You can't tell me I can't do that

you wont beat my time......:eviltongue:

unless your running race gas, totally gut your truck, and have a tail wind....lol

Murderface

Reaction score
I have premium tow with AAA I'm willing to use one on you....next excuse? Shit I even got a stock disc with plenty of life left on it as a temp replacement...

I got a stage IV 6 puck clutch disc I can bring(brand new)

NEXT!!

Super Werty

Reaction score
you wont beat my time......:eviltongue:

unless your running race gas, totally gut your truck, and have a tail wind....lol

I'm just gonna have to call the Roanoke Police and let them know some guy is driving down the road with illegal tires:laugh:

ntinhri

Reaction score
I'm just gonna have to call the Roanoke Police and let them know some guy is driving down the road with illegal tires:laugh:

call away... I change them when I get to the track! but you might get somewhere if you told them my truck was too loud and I woke you up..:top:

X-roller

Reaction score
haha. well seems like you are in need of a stronger tranny. still working on it. :top:

rat7761

Reaction score
Way to break out on your 12.90 dial in. :smile: Congrats.

ntinhri

Reaction score
Damn I need to sell my MKII for a TRD now. :laugh:

I bet youll see better results from MKII.. Look at my sig.. street tires vs drag tires.. If the MKII had drags it would have def beat my times!

XrunnIT

Reaction score
I bet youll see better results from MKII.. Look at my sig.. street tires vs drag tires.. If the MKII had drags it would have def beat my times!

Eh, I wouldn't go that far, at least not yet.

What if gadget was on that new prototype blower, running the larger DT headers, race gas w/race tune, removed intake restrictor? What happened to the slicks he ran the 1/8 mile in?

Run a custom race tune steve and port the TRD blower, I bet you blow the doors of Gadget's truck.

To say that an off the shelf MKII will perform the same as URD's privately built truck is silly.

So far, the off the shelf Stage III is running 13.4's @ 105mph with DRs, but I expect to see some improvement next time David can make it out to the track, but not +108mph traps.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Eh, I wouldn't go that far, at least not yet.

What if gadget was on that new prototype blower, running the larger DT headers, race gas w/race tune, removed intake restrictor? What happened to the slicks he ran the 1/8 mile in?

Run a custom race tune steve and port the TRD blower, I bet you blow the doors of Gadget's truck.

To say that an off the shelf MKII will perform the same as URD's privately built truck is silly.

So far, the off the shelf Stage III is running 13.4's @ 105mph with DRs, but I expect to see some improvement next time David can make it out to the track, but not +108mph traps.

The new off the shelf MKII includes the C38-81 blower. Same blower that Gadget was running last time I talked to him. So it should be faster than I am running the stage III setup.
And I have already hit 106.6mph last year. And this year the drag racing is on hold. The transmission is about done for I think.

Top Bottom