Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

650hp XR!?!??!!

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Broken boost gauge, god... So ****ing simple.

hah.

I cant name one thing about my XR that was better then my ford.

It cannot be that. Right under my nose? Nah. That would be waaaaaaay to easy. :crinklehair:

Bad flux capacitor. :eviltongue:

You could haul your bike in it.

CALIYOTA11

Reaction score
It might be possible to be boosting that much..... You have to take into consideration he said he is running stock heads, you would be supprised, the volumetric efficiency of the engine may not be that great due to the heads so therefore he is just pushing more boost and creating higher air intake temps. Its very similiar to installing headers on your truck, your boost may drop a little but volumetric efficiency has increased as well as hp but your boost is actually a lower psi.

This would also explain Torspd theory of why he isnt running a higher hp with that amount of boost, the block and cylinders are probably not even seeing that pressure, I would be interested to see if that block could handle it as well as the stock toyota head gaskets. Im looking forward to seeing that new sleeved block that ttc performance is working on.

Last edited:

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
It cannot be that. Right under my nose? Nah. That would be waaaaaaay to easy. :crinklehair:

Bad flux capacitor. :eviltongue:

You could haul your bike in it.

loading/strapping a bike in the back of a truck all the time sucks ass lol.

Way easier to haul a trailer with my wrangler. :-O

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
To bad this guy didn't make it to TX2k12.......hahaha

Toon714

Reaction score
ya no ones is in the 640 range as i know of yet.
torspd will be around 700-800hp once his truck is done this yr. :top:

COMEGETSOME

Reaction score
29 PSI! ROFL

Put that much boost through a 2011 mustang and you would be able to travel through time.

Doubt its anywhere near 650 HP with those trap speeds...

On a 100 shot of spray i could spin the tires non-stop from first through third on street tires (well over an 1/8th mile worth of constant spinnage).

ROFLMAO what the hell is that!?

that there is some fine welding skill not:thumbdown::rofl:

Top Bottom