Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lads and ladies i need your attention

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
EXTRA EXTRA! CALGARY STAMPEDE MEET FOR ALL CANADIANS

I don't know if you guys know this, but the Calgary Stampede is coming up fairly soon. If you check out their website (calgarystampede.com) you'll see the dates.

What I'm thinking, is we make this some sort of event. Hoping too, at least. Now, I'm not just talkin Alberta here. I'm talkin the whole dang country of our lovely Canada (But if the States gent's/ladies want in I'm sure we can provide Canadian hospitality hehehe). The Stampede is world known, and we have TONS of people from all over the world coming just for this event. Hotels are booking up fast, and the set up has already started for this event.

Local venues (ie; bars, etc) have good deals on during Stampede and local party buses are starting to sell tickets for their Stampede bar-hop tours. Now, if any of you are interested in showing up, PLEASE PM ME. I can not only provide you more information on close hotels and other accomodations (ie; my house), but also where/when the meet would be and activites we'd par-take in. Please note, I do work in the "nightclub" industry, so I have some pull if you guys want to go out and get schammered.

I do want to eventually meet all of our other Canadian X-Runner owners, so this is THE perfect time to get on that! Like I said, PM me if interested, I'll provide either flight info, driving info, accomodations, etc.

Make sure you think about it!

:canada::canada::canada:

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
the thinking has been thunk and the thoughts thoughten :laugh:

darthyota

Reaction score
We could also rent a community hall instead of everyone trying to find every one hotel rooms that wAy everyones in one place

SSSXR

Reaction score
ive been in calgary during the stampede before and let me say this. it doesn't matter who you are or what your backround is, during the stampede you're a cowboy. and everyone wears cowboy hats lol.

X-Pablo

Reaction score
Calgary Stampede runs July 9 -18, 2010, also I think the legal drinking age in Alberta is 18 years old.

I may be up for this, but wife has medical problems atm, will have to see about that first.

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
We could also rent a community hall instead of everyone trying to find every one hotel rooms that wAy everyones in one place

Dude. There's a hotel across the street from my house. And one downt he street. lol. Sleeping in a community hall isn't what I had in mind. I get reduced rates for working where I do.

Anyways! Keep the interest flowing peeps!

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
Cowgirls

Chaps

cowboy hats

Sounds like my kinda shindig

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
Think of that but.. like.. a couple hundred thousand of it..

X-Pablo

Reaction score
If Yardie were to attend I suggest he become the Guest of Honour, from all the shyt I've been reading about him on here I think that would be least that could be done.

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
If Yardie were to attend I suggest he become the Guest of Honour, from all the shyt I've been reading about him on here I think that would be least that could be done.

Done and Done!

LMFAO, I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I wish I could afford to do this, but considering the circumstances I can't.

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
Damnit. I'll spot you. LOL. Or.. at least try too.

darthyota

Reaction score
Dude. There's a hotel across the street from my house. And one downt he street. lol. Sleeping in a community hall isn't what I had in mind. I get reduced rates for working where I do.

Anyways! Keep the interest flowing peeps!

It was just an idea I never said we had to go that route. But yes we need more interest in this so we can have the first x-fest canukistan

SSSXR

Reaction score
ya serious. theres x-fest east/west, tex fest, and now hopefully x-fest Canada
we definitly need to get more people commited. so we can make t-shirts and everything.

my sister lives in Calgary. I don't talk to her much, but maybe ill call and see what shes doing around that time. although a hotel is probably better since EVERYONE would be together not a few here and a few there.

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
If we do have more people committed to making this happen, I will get t-shirts made, hats, whatever you guys want.

We NEED to have a Canadian get together!!!

Like I said, please consider this. PM me for the closest hotels to the grounds and to the main area's of the city, and I'll get pricing and everything for you guys.

Spread the word to every one else!

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
I have accomodations to suit you Bill lol.. the guest room is ALLLL set up. Beer fridge and all ;)

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
So there's 7 weeks left until Stampede, places are booking up fast. If you want in on this, GET ON IT NOW!

Top Bottom