Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lads and ladies i need your attention

vaneck77

Reaction score
Like i said, tonneua cover, sleeping bag, case of beers, who needs hotels!
I'm game to come down

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
haha well there's the park right down the street from my place.. lol.. go for it! Just watch out for the homeless guy who yells and tears apart garbage bins looking for crack.

SOOOO I'mma start a list. :) Add your name via quoting please!

1. Crista
2. vaneck77
3. darthyota (assuming you'll be here)

vaneck77

Reaction score
haha well there's the park right down the street from my place.. lol.. go for it! Just watch out for the homeless guy who yells and tears apart garbage bins looking for crack.

SOOOO I'mma start a list. :) Add your name via quoting please!

1. Crista
2. vaneck77

you talk to the guys from edmonton?

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
Nope. To be honest, I don't know a lot of the guys from Edmonton, other than you and the time I briefly met Damien in my sleepy state haha..

I'm hoping Anthony will get them all down here, but wishful thinking

SSSXR

Reaction score
ill put my name on the list because i want to go but there has to be more people or else i just can't justify the 3500km drive/flight to see only like 5 xr's. :rolleyez:

1. Crista
2. vaneck77
4. L.E.O.

also i really hope they announce x fest east soon so i can make sure i can go to that. although i realize albertans probably won't make the drive to that event.

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
I'm planning on making that drive, actually. Just gotta figure out where, when, and making sure I get the time off of work

vaneck77

Reaction score
ill put my name on the list because i want to go but there has to be more people or else i just can't justify the 3500km drive/flight to see only like 5 xr's. :rolleyez:

1. Crista
2. vaneck77
4. L.E.O.

also i really hope they announce x fest east soon so i can make sure i can go to that. although i realize albertans probably won't make the drive to that event.

I'd do that...i drove my x from edmonton ab to houston tx before...I'd be game...unless its SE

darthyota

Reaction score
ya ill let the rest of the edmonton crew know and i am deffenatly planing on being

SSSXR

Reaction score
I'm planning on making that drive, actually. Just gotta figure out where, when, and making sure I get the time off of work

ya ill let the rest of the edmonton crew know and i am deffenatly planing on being

being in alberta? or being at xfest east?

thats another idea if more canadians are planning to try and make x fest east this year. we could all rendevous somewhere along the way, party for a bit then head down to x fest as a group. we'd be like the VA beach crew... EXCEPT BETTER.

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
I'm planning on the XFE trip. and I think darthyota plans on being home (Calgary) for the Stampede meet.

Hey, if you wanna let some more guys in ON about this, maybe we'd get some more interest. I'm really gunnin' for this.

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Well I'll be honest. Highly doubt I could make it for this :(. Really really would want to but just waaayyyy too much goin on over the next couple months. If anything changes and I can make it I'll be sure to let y'all know!

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
whatwhat.gif

qponde51

Reaction score
canada drive from cali anybody?? lol its only a 24hr drive

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
I went to this last year and had a blast. If you've never been check it out!

Top Bottom