Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lads and ladies i need your attention

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
Bumpity bump bump.. ADD YOUR NAME!

What RJDoute said, its a VERY fun time of the year for us Calgarians, and travellers alike. The kinds of things you'll be seeing and being apart of are unforgettable! Plus, the concerts.. if you're a fan of country music, we have some solid lineups in each different tent, and bigger concerts inside the Pengrowth Saddledome.

6 weeks to go, LETS GET AT'ER!

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
1. RJDoute -conditional

I'll only go if your mother will be my date. Hot mama!

SSSXR

Reaction score
this is looking less and less promising.

im just hoping more canadians can come to xfest east this year.

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
:(

I'm not too excited about this.. I need more people!!

qponde51

Reaction score
I would be down to do a crazy road trip up to ya'll but i cant find nobody to go wit me yet. I've never been to Canada and from i hear its pretty damn fun so i'll see wuts up. BTW My favorite show is Trailor Park Boys so i want to see them too. hahah

X-Pablo

Reaction score
qponde51;630042[I said:
]......... BTW My favorite show is Trailor Park Boys so i want to see them too. hahah[/I]

Well the Trailer Park boys are in Nova Scotia, which is nothing like Calgary. But Bubbles, Ricky & Julian etc. are going to be in Calgary in October 2010 from what my sources tell me.

Word of advice if your going to Calgary from the USA, travel through the USA as much as possible until you get to Alberta/Montana border because gas prices in B.C. isn't very co$t effective.

darthyota

Reaction score
come on people this is the canadain party event of the summer you dont want to miss out

SSSXR

Reaction score
Chhyeaaa. of course

sorry i forgot some american public schools start their year in august, when our school year starts in september. whats up with that that, i would've hated to be sitting in school in august, although the girls would be probably wearing next to nothing so it has its pro's.

not to even mention the EX here in Toronto, thats also HUGE.

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
Caribana is on my bucket list... must do before I die. Both Toronto & Rio... oh and Carnival in Trinidad :biggrin:

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
haha well there are huge parties all across Canada, basically saying we Canadians know how to party lol.

But honestly, Stampede is a hot time. Not just temperature wise.

I really wanna push this, so I hope a lot more of the Canadians members are reading this, and I hope they'd POST.. lol.

EVEN YOU AMERICANS CLOSE TO THE BORDER ARE WELCOME. Hell, even if you're not, show up, its great. The airport isn't too far, and I'm sure darthyota and myself would be more than happy picking people up from the airport to save some driving mileage on the trucks.

SSSXR

Reaction score
OH NO QUESTION do Carnival in Trinidad. Thats what Caribana is based off of. Those West Indians know how to party. be prepared to eat and drink nonstop without any sleep.

oh and you better learn how to dance like this, hahah
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHKaeQnM3Sk&playnext_from=TL&videos=QS1LPLB7iEQ

haha well there are huge parties all across Canada, basically saying we Canadians know how to party lol.

But honestly, Stampede is a hot time. Not just temperature wise.

no doubt, no doubt. i wasn't trying to steal anything away from the stampede, just saying y'know.

maybe ill use up my moms air miles without her knowing and book a flight to YYC :biggrin:

Last edited:

darthyota

Reaction score
Ya that pretty much sums it up and I can't belive that more people don't WaNt in on this it's a garunteed good time and you get to hang out with crista

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
Ya that pretty much sums it up and I can't belive that more people don't WaNt in on this it's a garunteed good time and you get to hang out with crista

love that.. lol.

I've only gotten one response so far on PM about this.. anyone else?

SSSXR

Reaction score
well looks like im going to be in Calgary tomorrow for a few days. lol its for work though. i think they should move the stampede up to this week haha.

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
well looks like im going to be in Calgary tomorrow for a few days. lol its for work though. i think they should move the stampede up to this week haha.

How long is a few days!? WTF!

Top Bottom